aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Looking up from my desk at work to see two guys mounting a huuuuge plasma screen on the wall in front of me and learning it is for screening world cup games... whilst we are working. Somehow my shitty salary and god awful hours won't seem so bad for the next month!

Same here, the walls and walls of HD goodness are great for World Cup based enjoyment :)

For some reason, a 'clerical error' meant my hourly rate had been deducted by 35p. This happened all the way back in November, but I didn't notice straight away. I queried it a few times between Christmas and May, and over the past couple of weeks, something was finally getting done about it. Today, a rebate of 320-ish was processed, which I'll get next week on top of my weekly wage.

Goldfinger!

Sloths.

Meet the sloths on Vimeo

I know this is a month old but I forgot about it and have now lost track of how many times I've watched it and just sat grinning at my screen.

Literally no baby has ever been that cute. Oh fuck it, I'm going to watch it again.

That is one of the most uplifting things I've ever seen. Amazing.

Going to a ridiculously good gig last night in Edinburgh. Finally saw proof that widdly-diddly heavy bands can write songs with huge grooves as well. Just an all-round fantastic gig...

...and then making the realisation that I'll be living there in just over a year. Oh yes.

Sloths.

Meet the sloths on Vimeo

I know this is a month old but I forgot about it and have now lost track of how many times I've watched it and just sat grinning at my screen.

Literally no baby has ever been that cute. Oh fuck it, I'm going to watch it again.

That video will never not be amazing to watch. It's the Yin to the Chimp frog rape video's Yang.

I stand by my initial reaction:

fbsloth.jpg

That is one of the most uplifting things I've ever seen. Amazing.

Going to a ridiculously good gig last night in Edinburgh. Finally saw proof that widdly-diddly heavy bands can write songs with huge grooves as well. Just an all-round fantastic gig...

...and then making the realisation that I'll be living there in just over a year. Oh yes.

well whose the band then, share your discovery

Sloths.

Meet the sloths on Vimeo

ha, that's amazing! we saw wild sloths a few times in costa rica, including a baby. it was the cutest thing we've ever seen. they look like they're smiling with contentment the whole time.