aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Buying a cd from an independent label in American and getting a personalised email to thank me and some free music because the shipping is taking ages. And then another email with artwork that I asked for for itunes. Lovely lovely people.

I love buying from independent labels for this very reason. I used to buy a lot from In At the Deep End (then Sylosis moved label :p), and now I buy a fair amount from Basick Records, and they always send you free flyers, and occasionally stickers and posters. My bedroom is almost solely decorated with free stuff from record labels!

Also I bought Chimp Spanner's album directly from him and got a signed thank you note from the man himself.

I've bought stuff directly from 2 larger American independent labels (Prosthetic and Sumerian) and no free stuff alas, but when the exchange rate is good you get some good stuff cheap, so it's still worth doing

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Taking a dump. One of life's greatest pleasures.

Not in my old flat, it wasn't.

But we've covered this in depth before.

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Absolutely. When I was a student back in the day, the Edinburgh Uni library toilet had some awesome grafitti, including "a good shit is better than a bad shag". Words to live by.

Absolutely. When I was a student back in the day, the Edinburgh Uni library toilet had some awesome grafitti, including "a good shit is better than a bad shag". Words to live by.

I always liked the Penguin and the line "Charlie Hungerford is my luminous God" in the Exodus toilet. Unfortunately the revamp ruined this for me and I will never go back as a result :down:

Guest Gladstone

You typed that whilst taking a dump didn't you?

My life is so good. I am so happy for the first time in ages. Everything just seems to be coming together for me and I'm so grateful for it.

Also spent my day off watching Sky 1's "Dogs In Frocks". Brilliant.