aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

18 today:) gives me a nice wee feeling to know that there is no more restriction on anything because of my age, but i know it's all downhill from here. So just going to enjoy myself i think:up:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Happy belated birthday!

I'm 30 this weekend. I'm fairly certain that it's definitely downhill from there. I'm legally never allowed to have fun again after Sunday.

And happy pre-birthday or whatever the right term is before a birthday.

Maybe said this before but my 30th was by far my best birthday ever! feels like so long ago tho ;0(

Ace-ic? I'll tell you about what's ace-ic; Kelly Brook.

Kelly Brook and her big tittays.

Lord help me if I don't know anything better than a big bouncin' pair if tittays. Black tittays, white tittays, it don't matter to Nefarious C. I just loooove the tittays. Mhhhhmmmm. And that girl, she got a fine pair (of tittays that is!).

Why in all thats good if you had titties like that would you take a fucking photo of yourself with them out.....I know the internet is full of sick sexual shit but SURELY theres fucking no one that finds that sexy.......

Ace-ic All things Sherlock Holmes......Recently ive read holmes books and watched most of the screenplay adaptations.....There's a bloody heap of tv adaptations out there aswell running from 1984-1994....Theres a few one offs aswell that are pretty good......I do prefer the little books though...

Sherlock Holmes = Win = Ace-ic

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I'm a big poof, but I don't mind admitting welling up while reading this on the bus this morning. What a hero that granny is.

Sex offender stabbed gran to get at girls - Press & Journal

Admitted to the police that he left the house with the express intent of 'having sex with a kid'.

Seriously, no-one sees the value in just ridding the world of folk like that?

the riff on 'i punched a lion in the throat' by pulled apart by horses at 1.30ish through the song. best riff ever.

i just spent the past five minutes figuring this said amazing riff out. it's so good. i'm going to play it on my guitar on repeat for the next half an hour until i go to bed.