aberdeen-music

Dad aged 13

em-s-t-a-r

Did anyone on here have children at an early age? Ot do things they shouldn't have underage?

My gran was not a lot older than that girl when she was starting her family - Which was something quite normal for most ordinary young women back then. The luxury of this idea of a period of "youth" had still to come along for all but the most privileged.

I can't believe more than one person is publicly stating they could have conceived a child with what can most kindly be referred to as a ginger boot. She looks like a cartoon fish. Although that statement may be be construed as Nemo abuse.

What is with the chav fraternity and their general lack of awareness of their likelihood of public ridicule? Despite their 'fashion sense' being widely derided, they are still strutting down Union Street with the Burberry baseball cap perched at that strange angle on the very back of the head so the peak points to the sky like a handy ornithology aid while obviously the best option would be pulled down as far as possible to spare us the ordeal of looking at their gormless, slack jawed visage. This is matched by that peculiar straggly fringe look where the strands of hair are gelled to the state where diamonds are no longer the hardest substance known to man. Finally there is the grubby white tracksuit bottoms tucked into the socks - i've never seen one of the cunts on a bike. I assume it must be an aid to impromptu shoplifting.

How moch of this ridicule is to do with the tabloids involved jumping on their various "moral outrage" bandwagons &/or trying to cover their tracks for failing to do some basic research?

Well personally I was talking about the line up of ne-er do wells that had their pics in the Scum today claiming responsibility for the poor wee chav to be that has been saddled with a hall of mirrors reflection for a mother.

I'm not actually sure what your point was or why you quoted me. I'm just amused at the chavs in general.

Dear me, 'morally outraged' from Pudding-on-the-Wold is going to be all upset at my lack of compassion for puppy eye boy. Worst thing is that his pocket money is unlikely to cover the CSA bill.

Playtime for baby-faced 13-year-old dad Alfie Patten | The Sun |News

4 days old and already they're shit role models for their child by playing "saints row"...with the child in that other child's arms.

Tragic.

You do realise that photo shows two kids asked by a photographer to hold ps3 pads while the 13 year old dude holds the baby? I can pretty much guarantee they weren't playing Saints Row while the kid held the kid.

Incidentally, I was playing the original GTA (rated 18) at the age of 13 and so far have managed to avoid killing anyone, or having any children*. The Sun are just trying to create further mischief by getting the "computer games make kids killers" PC mob on the case. Hey! It sells papers!

*This may be because I'm too motherfucking ugly to get near a woman... who knows?

You do realise that photo shows two kids asked by a photographer to hold ps3 pads while the 13 year old dude holds the baby? I can pretty much guarantee they weren't playing Saints Row while the kid held the kid.

Incidentally, I was playing the original GTA (rated 18) at the age of 13 and so far have managed to avoid killing anyone, or having any children*. The Sun are just trying to create further mischief by getting the "computer games make kids killers" PC mob on the case. Hey! It sells papers!

*This may be because I'm too motherfucking ugly to get near a woman... who knows?

And you look like the guy out of road trip it has to be said.

roadtrip.jpg

Boy, 13, 'may not be baby's father' - Yahoo! News UK

"Richard, who told the paper he slept with Chantelle with the consent of her parents and without using any contraception, said he plans to demand a DNA test is carried out to find out the truth.

Chantelle lives with her mother, Penny, and father, Steve, in a council house on the Old Town estate.

wtf???

Richard: "khey d00d, Ima gun make sex wiv jor dotter, hokay?"

Parents: "hellz know. she underage."

Richard: "butting inz, iv eye shag her, joo khan b in da paperz with MAD storiez for the lulz"

Parents: "ho-kay"

6 weeks later...

Alfie: "khey doodz. i phuked jor dotter."

Parents: "o rly? we'z gonna b faymouse. joo look 8"

Alfie: "joo nut angree?"

Parents: "nuh-uh. and she wuz virgen untill now, ho-kay. joo r only 1 hoo can be phather."

8 months later...

Richard: "alfie, joo nut phather. i fink I amz"

Alfie: "butt dey tuld me she vergin?"

Richard: "dey wunt be in paper for big lulz. iz gud storee cuz u r yung."

Parents: "shat ap, N00b!"

• Upvote 1

Would this story have made anywhere near as much of a splash if it had been a thirteen year-old mother? Stories about mothers in their early teen years stopped being shocking about 10 years ago.

Frankly, I think this is a rubbish news story, it's only making the papers because he looks about 5 years old. This is almost as bad as the 'man who got pregnant' story, which on paper sounded like the most incredible story of all time. In reality, it was a women who got pregnant then had a sex change.