aberdeen-music

Dad aged 13

em-s-t-a-r

As scary as it all is, am I getting old when I want to say 'Where were their parents?' and 'Where was their sex education?'

Well the parents were happy to solicite their daughter for another shot at the Trisha show.

When I was at school, plenty of kids were having sex at age 13 and a large percentage of friends the same age as me, were 16 or younger when they lost their virginity. But we all knew to use a condom and not be so fucking stupid as this little twonk and his chavette baby momma!

Oh yes, twonk is word...

Be careful what you post Tink, I was labeled a moron/idiot for voicing these very opinions!

but I agree with you totally!

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Well, I do shag the bassist on a regular basis but that's only because he is my boyfriend! :)

It's a bit late now, but try and keep some self-respect.

As much class as a rat with a gold tooth.

Split-arses nowadays...

• 4 weeks later...
This whole PC brigade nonsense really annoys me. There is no 'PC brigade'. There never has been. It doesn't exist. It's just a go-to line to beef up shit blanket statements.

Get your head out of the sand, Ostrich Boy, the PC brigade are at it again with their shit!

Sunday Post Online

Whatever next?, from something that doesn't exist !...... ;)

(I draw your attention to the last paragraph....)

:laughing:

Get your head out of the sand, Ostrich Boy, the PC brigade are at it again with their shit!

Sunday Post Online

Whatever next?, from something that doesn't exist !...... ;)

(I draw your attention to the last paragraph....)

What a load of arse. I got in trouble from a girl I know a while ago who is a drama student for daring to call her an "actress". Apparently you're not allowed to say that any more! It's actor for both sexes.

Be careful what you post Tink, I was labeled a moron/idiot for voicing these very opinions!

but I agree with you totally!

:up:

You didn't say that, you said BRING BACK HITTING CHILDREN or words to that effect. Don't use other people's (slightly) more eloquent statements as an umbrella for your useless arguments.

So anyway, this news story's still pretty funny.

You didn't say that, you said BRING BACK HITTING CHILDREN or words to that effect. Don't use other people's (slightly) more eloquent statements as an umbrella for your useless arguments.

So anyway, this news story's still pretty funny.

You're such an arse.....:stupid:

I never said anywhere, in any post,(check them if you like) anything about "hitting children"

If your refering to comments I made about "Discipline"....

Then get your facts right...

(Instilling discipline, self discipline, moral discipline, these are what I was talking about!!)

You seem to get some kind of a kick out of dissing me at any oppertunity.... :laughing:

What a load of arse. I got in trouble from a girl I know a while ago who is a drama student for daring to call her an "actress". Apparently you're not allowed to say that any more! It's actor for both sexes.

:laughing:....

a funny thought just came to me :

These little girl marching groups that play kazoo's or twirl batons, will have to be just called "Majors" now!

its just getting f*cking stupid now!

:laughing:....

a funny thought just came to me :

These little girl marching groups that play kazoo's or twirl batons, will have to be just called "Majors" now!

its just getting f*cking stupid now!

The very worst of political correctness:

Tom and Jerry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In all the old Tom & Jerry cartoons now being shown on TV, they have edited out all the scenes where Tom gets blown up and when the snmoke clears his face is all black from the soot. Apparently this is racist.

It isn't supposed to make him look "blacked up", he's jsut meant to look like he's been burnt. It's not like he bursts into an Al Jolson dance routine.

Now answer me this. Do you think one single black person, ever, EVER complained about this being racist? Or was it a bunch of white, liberal, left wingers who said "Ooooh that might offend someone!"

The very worst of political correctness:

Tom and Jerry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In all the old Tom & Jerry cartoons now being shown on TV, they have edited out all the scenes where Tom gets blown up and when the snmoke clears his face is all black from the soot. Apparently this is racist.

It isn't supposed to make him look "blacked up", he's jsut meant to look like he's been burnt. It's not like he bursts into an Al Jolson dance routine.

Now answer me this. Do you think one single black person, ever, EVER complained about this being racist? Or was it a bunch of white, liberal, left wingers who said "Ooooh that might offend someone!"

Suely they would be more offended by the fact that the owner of "Thoooomasss!!!" is a stereotypical African American lady who we never see above the knees?

Suely they would be more offended by the fact that the owner of "Thoooomasss!!!" is a stereotypical African American lady who we never see above the knees?

Apparently they changed her voice to make her sound "less black". Because they didn't want it to look like she was a poor black lady with a rodent problem.

The black maid, Mammy Two Shoes, is often considered racist because she is depicted as a poor black woman who has a rodent problem. Her voice was redubbed by Turner in the mid-1990s in hopes of making the character sound less stereotypical; the resulting accent sounded more Irish than African-American.

• 1 month later...

I'm confused- why is the story of that Alfie kid not being the father to an illegitimate little toad main news this morning? The results were announced in the link above about 8 weeks ago. Interestingly the link is dead now- maybe the scummy cuntholes weren't happy enough with the amount of publicity surrounding the initial announcement that the little bugger isn't the father?

Here's the story for anyone who actually cares:

BBC NEWS | UK | Boy aged 12 did not father baby