aberdeen-music

Dad aged 13

em-s-t-a-r

Yup - Here is a link to the NOTW article:

Richard Goodsell: I'm the real daddy, Alfie and I want a DNA test to prove it | News | News Of The World

It makes grim reading - it's claimed the girl was more or less the town bike & had a string of boys staying over and sleeping in her bed & it appears one of the teenagers involved mother has been on Trisha twice before.

Fuck, It's like a CBeebies version of Jeremy Kyle & I bet the Sun & NOTW are working a tag team on this. What next - Phone-in for DNA test results? :(

"And amazingly the News Of The World has uncovered claims that Chantelle was sleeping with as many as EIGHT teenage boys around the time the baby was conceived on the Old Town estate in Eastbourne, Sussex."

The dirty minx.

You have to question the sanity of someone that allows 8 ned hoodies to squirt their Sunny D flavoured love juice up her council estate fanny.

Wait till she's legal & she'll have her baps out all over the internet.

• Upvote 1

I just had to post this statement from the comments section of that link....

I so totally agree with this....

...... "Its a case of kids not fearing the repercussions, but they know there won't be any repercussions because of the PC Brigade. Kids rule these days, its sad but true. Give parents and teachers back the right to discipline, without making them out to be criminals for doing so".

• Upvote 1

I just had to post this statement from the comments section of that link....

I so totally agree with this....

...... "Its a case of kids not fearing the repercussions, but they know there won't be any repercussions because of the PC Brigade. Kids rule these days, its sad but true. Give parents and teachers back the right to discipline, without making them out to be criminals for doing so".

This whole PC brigade nonsense really annoys me. There is no 'PC brigade'. There never has been. It doesn't exist. It's just a go-to line to beef up shit blanket statements.

This whole PC brigade nonsense really annoys me. There is no 'PC brigade'. There never has been. It doesn't exist. It's just a go-to line to beef up shit blanket statements.

Don't take offence ca_gere but....is YOUR 13 year old having/had a baby? I don't want mine doing so...

Of course there is a PC atmosphere going on.... don't be so naive,

or prove to us that there isn't one then !.........I wish folk would be sensible and wake up and smell the coffee......some ppl are openly hostile to the facts these days....coz they are too namby-pamby....

Don't take offence ca_gere but....is YOUR 13 year old having/had a baby? I don't want mine doing so...

or prove to us that there isn't one then !.........I wish folk would be sensible and wake up and smell the coffee......some ppl are openly hostile to the facts these days....coz they are too namby-pamby....

Christ.

This isn't the product of any PC culture. This isn't the product of our country's 'moral decay' or whatever Daily Mail phrase you want to throw at it. It's certainly not the product of a general lowering of standards. It's the product of a rather slutty girl and a boy who didn't know what the hell he was doing.

It's a sad situation, yes, but it's an isolated incident, so whining about punishing kids and PC cultures is totally irrelevant.

Christ.

This isn't the product of any PC culture. This isn't the product of our country's 'moral decay' or whatever Daily Mail phrase you want to throw at it. It's certainly not the product of a general lowering of standards. It's the product of a rather slutty girl and a boy who didn't know what the hell he was doing.

It's a sad situation, yes, but it's an isolated incident, so whining about punishing kids and PC cultures is totally irrelevant.

but it IS the product of our country's PC culture !, its about not teaching, proper morals, respect for yourself and others, and responsibility for your actions, if so, consequently, a story like this one. would never have occurred....sure it is just a product of "a rather slutty girl and a boy who DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE WAS DOING" ???

my point exactly..... The Parents should know better and they should have taught them better too !!!

and its hardly an isolated incident either.... its happend countless times (just not as young looking as him)..... its tragically obscene.....

btw ....I don't read the shitting Daily Mail... actually NO dailies at all !!

Me not liking a particular media buzz word has nothing to do with the issue in question in your post, which seems to be whether we should be allowed to hit kids.

To expand on my opinion, basically I think the term 'political correctness' has been overused to the point that it no longer has any significance beyond being a semantic equivalent to 'left-wing' or 'liberal'.

The bottom line is that this kid has been raised by idiots, who themselves were probably raised by other idiots. Bad parenting has led him to think it is ok to have a baby at his age.

Discipline is only one contributing factor in determining the success of an upbringing. Whether that discipline should be of the corporal variety is an entirely other debate and one that is insignificant in this story and others like it.

Education, responsibility and countless other values a good parent should have are just as important but because they are not readily identified on a political scale, the person you quote has just plumped for the easy option of blaming the situation on the fact the boy wasn't cuffed upside the head enough. The same person would probably be the first to cry 'peado!' if corporal punishment was brought back in schools and his kid was taken across a knee by a teacher.

and for the record... my 13 year old is expecting his third grandaughter next week. I can't wait to not slap her when she steps out of line.

but it IS the product of our country's PC culture !, its about not teaching, proper morals, respect for yourself and others, and responsibility for your actions, if so, consequently, a story like this one. would never have occurred....sure it is just a product of "a rather slutty girl and a boy who DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE WAS DOING" ???

my point exactly..... The Parents should know better and they should have taught them better too !!!

and its hardly an isolated incident either.... its happend countless times (just not as young looking as him)..... its tragically obscene.....

Blimey, this is richer than Scrooge McDuck.

Your posts actually make my head burn. Seriously...

One of my old mates was having sex with her boyfriend when we were just finished primary school. This isn't anything new, and it won't stop happening either.

I'm sure that there has always been kids that are slags and start having sex waaaaay too early. It's not happening any more or any less than in the past imo.

At least now society doesn't chastise people quite as badly, and single mothers are not looked at like total scum anymore.

You have to question the sanity of someone that allows 8 ned hoodies to squirt their Sunny D flavoured love juice up her council estate fanny.

:D That is disgusting.

She was 13 and I was 14. We dated after meeting at the local shops and I liked her. I thought she was pretty. I used to stay overnight at her house on Fridays and Saturdays.

We used to sleep in the same bed and within two weeks wed had full sex. It was in her bedroom while her mum was downstairs.

We didnt use any contraception. It wasnt my first time. But when we split up I found out that she was having sex with lots of other boys I knew.

"Me and my mates fell out over it. Richard then reeled off a list of 14 and 15-year-old boys who, he claims, slept with Chantelle.

Boke.

Having sex with her was the worst mistake Ive ever made in my life. I wish Id never met her.

To be honest I didnt really fancy her. She asked me out a couple of times when she moved down here but I kept turning her down. I thought she was ugly.

Now Im terrified that I could be the daddy, and Im not the only one.

There are at least five other boys that I know who were all sleeping with her around that time. Theyre all now wondering, Is it me?

It was routine for boys to stay over with her in her bed.

But I only slept with her the once. It was on a Sunday last May shortly after my 14th birthday and it was in her room.

The next morning at 8.30am, when she should have been going to school, she was helping tidy the house and look after her baby brother.

I didnt go to school either and before I left, she told me, If you keep it a secret, you can keep coming back for more. Those were her exact words.

IT JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Me not liking a particular media buzz word has nothing to do with the issue in question in your post, which seems to be whether we should be allowed to hit kids.

To expand on my opinion, basically I think the term 'political correctness' has been overused to the point that it no longer has any significance beyond being a semantic equivalent to 'left-wing' or 'liberal'.

The bottom line is that this kid has been raised by idiots, who themselves were probably raised by other idiots. Bad parenting has led him to think it is ok to have a baby at his age.

Discipline is only one contributing factor in determining the success of an upbringing. Whether that discipline should be of the corporal variety is an entirely other debate and one that is insignificant in this story and others like it.

Education, responsibility and countless other values a good parent should have are just as important but because they are not readily identified on a political scale, the person you quote has just plumped for the easy option of blaming the situation on the fact the boy wasn't cuffed upside the head enough. The same person would probably be the first to cry 'peado!' if corporal punishment was brought back in schools and his kid was taken across a knee by a teacher.

and for the record... my 13 year old is expecting his third grandaughter next week. I can't wait to not slap her when she steps out of line.

I can't keep giving you reputation but if i could I would

ha ha did anyone on here do anything they weren't meant to when young?

OK I wasn't shagging around and having kids at 13. I had great parenting, but still got up to things I shouldn't have, no fault to my parents, I knew it was wrong but was my actions...

Did anyone on here have children at an early age? Ot do things they shouldn't have underage?