aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I just started a new Xbox gamertag and linked it up with my trusty Gmail account. Fuck the police.

Unfortunately, Xbox wouldn't allow me to have "SuckItGates" as a Gamertag.

This is a related, yet completely irrelevant story about xbox gamer tags.

My friend had his set up as "lost clunge" for about 6 months, got a message one day saying his gamer tag broke the rules and he would have to change it right away, which he did, to "sea minge" still active to this day. Someone at microsoft needs a slap. 

The first owners would have plumped up a large sum initially, they obviously didn't realize how much work it entails. 

If you are a genuine animal lover you would consider the well being of the animal over the cost of selling it. I could imagine some people who "want" a designer dog would make the same mistake as the first instance :/

• Upvote 1

Had Monday 23rd booked off as a flex day for ages, never mentioned it to my wife. Was booked for a gig that didn't happen.  But when I found out GTA was being released the week before I figured I'd keep it booked anyway to use up the day and just spend it playing that.

My wife came home yesterday gloating about how she had Monday off as it's a public holiday.  Don't think she understood my disappointed reaction when I told her I had it off as well...

Had Monday 23rd booked off as a flex day for ages, never mentioned it to my wife. Was booked for a gig that didn't happen.  But when I found out GTA was being released the week before I figured I'd keep it booked anyway to use up the day and just spend it playing that.

My wife came home yesterday gloating about how she had Monday off as it's a public holiday.  Don't think she understood my disappointed reaction when I told her I had it off as well...

This is sort of the same boat as me yesterday. My girlfriend likes to just hang at mine 'cause sky and no flatmates. So when I came home yesterday to see she was at work, I was overjoyed. A night of just me and GTA! But no, she walked in the door just as the game finished installing. I think she saw how gutted I looked. I might just dump her until the main story is finished.

What's so important about a new Grand Theft Auto game? Fed up of reading about it everywhere.

Don't read about it then.

What's so important about breaking bad? What's so important about football?  It's just another thing that people are enjoying and want to talk about.