aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

That's my plan for a few weeks around the last Breaking Bad.  Still on season 2 so lot of spoilers to avoid!

I'm trying to work out where I got to on the show. I had thought I watched up to the mid-season break in the last season, but I had a quick read of the synopsis on IMDB and can't remember ANY of it! I now think I'd be best watching the series from the start, but I've already spoiled a fuckload of it from my "catch-up" reading.

Why are a dickhead, me?

xx

This is sort of the same boat as me yesterday. My girlfriend likes to just hang at mine 'cause sky and no flatmates. So when I came home yesterday to see she was at work, I was overjoyed. A night of just me and GTA! But no, she walked in the door just as the game finished installing. I think she saw how gutted I looked. I might just dump her until the main story is finished.

Luckily me, my girlfriend and our flatmate don't really use the living room much. So I am now moving the xbox and TV from the bedroom to the living room to not disturb the girlfriend while I play it, and she is just letting me play it as much as I want. Yas for my ace girlfriend.

Edited by Teabags
  • Upvote 2

I've been on Xbox hiatus for a long time, because I live with 2 girls and we only have one tv. So most evenings I end up sulking through Emmerdale, Hollyoaks, Eastenders and all that shit. Last week I snapped up a big old shitbox telly for free off the internet and stuck that in the bedroom so I'm making that my sanctuary. They can watch their Dont Tell The Bride bollocks downstairs while I fuck hookers and waste ballers.

Luckily me, my girlfriend and our flatmate don't really use the living room much. So I am now moving the xbox and TV from the bedroom to the living room to not disturb the girlfriend while I play it, and she is just letting me play it as much as I want. Yas for my ace girlfriend.

Oh she's letting me do it. But she looks so bored. I try to get her involved "haha did you hear the radio?" but then she says she doesn't like Pure Shores and I gave her the death stare and just ignored her the rest of the night.

Guest Cool Thinker

People running for the 1/2 bus they are every 3 minutes until St Macher Drive and every 5 minutes to BOD so why run for it just delays the bus having to wait for you which causes clogging at the bus stops. The tube does not wait why should the 1/2.

Edited by Cool Thinker

Guest Cool Thinker

Haha! CT, you're so wrong. So so wrong. I mean, where to start... He lives in Poland!

I spent 2 hours writing it and I will write for every route by every bus in the Aberdeen area.

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 1

I'd say it's half bus because volumetrically, the bus section is about the same size as the two train sections combined.

xx

EDIT: Plus, the bus is double-decker, meaning twice the seating capacity, so yeah probably about equal to both train sections combined.

If if was still the 90s id say 'you da man'

• Upvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

Just like Jimmy Buffet said - it's always the 90s somewhere.

Does Jimmy Buffet believe in par-ell universes as well :). When I die I am going back to be born in 1965.

Edited by Cool Thinker

BT.

BT can suck it.

I want to know who the head honcho of BT is. The main guy. The big bastard. The one who'd be swanning about pretending to be a shithouse clogger if BT was to be on Undercover Boss. I want to meet this guy in a poorly lit car park at midnight and fight him. Fight him good. I want to stand on his head until he apologised for everything. I want to hold him in a Boston Crab whilst he's face down in a puddle of drain overflow. I want it all to happen infront of his children and probably many spouses.

345638699_640.jpg

Ye set o' bastards!

• Upvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker

BT.

BT can suck it.

I want to know who the head honcho of BT is. The main guy. The big bastard. The one who'd be swanning about pretending to be a shithouse clogger if BT was to be on Undercover Boss. I want to meet this guy in a poorly lit car park at midnight and fight him. Fight him good. I want to stand on his head until he apologised for everything. I want to hold him in a Boston Crab whilst he's face down in a puddle of drain overflow. I want it all to happen infront of his children and probably many spouses.

345638699_640.jpg

Ye set o' bastards!

Pet hate - When people post initials that I don't know like "BT" it is so annoying.

I know the obvious ones like:

LOL: Lots of Love

ETC: Everything That's Connected

HTC: Here's To Change

F U

Edited by Cool Thinker
  • Upvote 3