aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The wrapping used on Weetabix. I can't believe no-one can come up with a better system than that stupid plastic wrapping that you have to try and tear off as it is too tight to let the biscuits come out of easily and unless you have bowls a foot wide the crumbs go everywhere.

Scissors?

Scissors?

I'm not sure they would assist tbh. If you are meaning to kind of cut down the side of the packet I think they would cause even more biscuit breakage on the way down. Slightly looser wrapping that allows the individual biscuits to be pushed out without demolishing them would suffice.

Perhaps I should just follow the offshore canteen route and buy a cereal packet sized plastic tub to decant all the biscuits into...

The pronounciation of the word 'wrath' as 'roth', irrespective of whether this is allegedly the correct pronounciation.

People saying "these things come in threes". Some things do of course but it's not a rule of the universe. Someone I know will say this particularly if two perceived bad things have happened in a relatively close time. It will even be 'proved' when the next bad thing happens even if it's a month later.

• Upvote 1

Orange. Thieving bastards.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/phones/2011/11/orange-to-raise-monthly-mobile-costs

How about sticking to the terms people agreed to when they took up their contract you fucks?

I don't mind coming to the end of the contract and they say I can renew but it will be 4.3% more expensive due to inflation. That's fine. But to jack up the prices 3 months into my contract and then say I don't have the right to cancel that OFCOM says I do is just wrong. Shocking way to treat customers.

Heinz Chicken Soup.

I remember it being the source of all happiness when you're feeling shitty with the cold/flu. I had a tin in my office drawer as an emergency supply over the winter, incase I find myself ill at work. So today I'm sitting here, essentially a big ball of phlegm with a heartbeat, and I fire up the soup.

It tasted like wet paper. Fucking disgusting.

Fuck heinz chicken soup.

xx

Thank fuck my contracts up as of yesterday :D fuck orange. They fucked me over last year when my iPhone got stolen from their repair shop. I had to pay my contract for 2 months with no phone as well as pay for the carriage for it to be fucking posted to me as I couldn't get to Aberdeen to collect it. Shower of shit eating wanks.