aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Orange. Thieving bastards.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/phones/2011/11/orange-to-raise-monthly-mobile-costs

How about sticking to the terms people agreed to when they took up their contract you fucks?

I don't mind coming to the end of the contract and they say I can renew but it will be 4.3% more expensive due to inflation. That's fine. But to jack up the prices 3 months into my contract and then say I don't have the right to cancel that OFCOM says I do is just wrong. Shocking way to treat customers.

Received a letter from them today informing me that the new "admin fee" which you pay when you make an insurance claim on Orange Care is increasing to £50. It was previously £15.

Orange. Thieving bastards.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/phones/2011/11/orange-to-raise-monthly-mobile-costs

How about sticking to the terms people agreed to when they took up their contract you fucks?

I don't mind coming to the end of the contract and they say I can renew but it will be 4.3% more expensive due to inflation. That's fine. But to jack up the prices 3 months into my contract and then say I don't have the right to cancel that OFCOM says I do is just wrong. Shocking way to treat customers.

I just got the text through today telling me I'll be paying an extra 4.34% from January. Dicks.

So is Orange just hoping that everyone's just too lazy or forgetful to ditch when their contract runs out? Risky business plan. I wouldn't want to stick with a provider that pulls dick moves like that.

That is how they have kept me for 11 years. I even tried to change once and had the new 02 phone in my possession. I called up to get some code to swap my phone number over and they must have offered me a free keyring or something because the 02 one went back. I just accept their abuse now, probably not far off Stockholm Syndrome.

That is how they have kept me for 11 years. I even tried to change once and had the new 02 phone in my possession. I called up to get some code to swap my phone number over and they must have offered me a free keyring or something because the 02 one went back. I just accept their abuse now, probably not far off Stockholm Syndrome.

They are mega pathetic when you try and cancel with them. I changed my broadband over from Orange recently, and they made it sound like I was trying to break off a beautiful romantic relationship. 'I can change!'

If there's four wanky things I hate to see on a menu, it's the following...

• Jus
  • Pan-fried
  • Terrine
  • Drizzled with

I've just been handed the menu for our Xmas lunch at the really imaginatively named "Sopranos" Italian restaurant and it has ALL the above on it.

Makes me not want to go, but it's paid for by the company, so I guess......

If there's four wanky things I hate to see on a menu, it's the following...

• Jus
  • Pan-fried
  • Terrine
  • Drizzled with

I've just been handed the menu for our Xmas lunch at the really imaginatively named "Sopranos" Italian restaurant and it has ALL the above on it.

Makes me not want to go, but it's paid for by the company, so I guess......

What would your preferred alternative be for each of those terms?