aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

ScotFail journey alert being an utter bag of wank.

To make this post more interactive, I challenge anyone on here who's bored at work to find out when the next train from Laurencekirk is due into Aibrrrdeen, and how late it's running. Then you can share in the hate.

Ready, steady, GO

:down:

According to National Rail Enquiries it's at 17:19 and is on time.

National Rail Enquiries - Official source for UK train times and timetables

According to National Rail Enquiries it's at 17:19 and is on time.

National Rail Enquiries - Official source for UK train times and timetables

..which is the right answer. There's usually at service stopping here at ten to 4, but it's being run non-stop from Montrose (it's running late, natch), and there's no mention of that on ScotFail, NRE, or anywhere else unless you were to a) run the search from Mo-town, or more likely, b) go down to the station and watch it fly past you when you expect it to stop.

PS; I know we might be just a bunch of inbreds who still play Combine Harvester as a love song on the Royal jukey, but come on......

..which is the right answer. There's usually at service stopping here at ten to 4, but it's being run non-stop from Montrose (it's running late, natch), and there's no mention of that on ScotFail, NRE, or anywhere else unless you were to a) run the search from Mo-town, or more likely, b) go down to the station and watch it fly past you when you expect it to stop.

PS; I know we might be just a bunch of inbreds who still play Combine Harvester as a love song on the Royal jukey, but come on......

i share your pain, your average twat can post up to the minute details of their daily activities (or lack of) on facebook/twatter for all the planet to see but a large transport company with its own website and specific LIVE journey information page can't tell people where they trains are!!

radge!

Liars and people who are lazy really piss me off. There's no excuse, don't say what you don't mean and get up off your fucking arse and do what's needed. Worse than liars, are folk who think omitting certain details "isn't lying", eh dumbfuck, it is lying.

Being ill is rather irritating too, fucking 'flu.

I dunno like. I didn't get sons of anarchy dvds for Christmas.

But I'm presuming (perhaps wrongly) you don't live with a borderline rage-aholic.

That's right. Slutbags McGee is addicted to rage-ahol.

Trains, man. Fucking trains and the bell-ends that use them. Except me. Went for a browse round Leeds today, but the trains had just gone to shit, yet absolutely nobody seemed to know why. Just constant cancellations. I waited for a train back to Dewsbury for 2 hours. Which is ridiculous, considering it's a 10 minute journey.

Some guy sauntered onto the platform with less than 10 minutes to go. As the train pulled up, he literally shoved me out of the way. I tugged him back and said "No you don't, I've been here for 2 hours", and he just lost it. Threatened to throw me under the train, and called me a plethora of foul stuff. So, we got on the train, as his mouthful of insults continued, and he got closer and closer to me. I'd had enough, and 2 hours was enough to have me on the edge of breaking point anyway, so I punted his suitcase off the train as the doors were closing. So there he was, on a train going to Manchester airport, and his case was on the platform in Leeds. He'd lost interest in me and scrambled to find the train guard whilst screaming swears. Merry Christmas. I hope it got fucking nicked.

Fucking trains and train using cretins. Bumders.

• Upvote 2

Some guy sauntered onto the platform with less than 10 minutes to go. As the train pulled up, he literally shoved me out of the way. I tugged him back and said "No you don't, I've been here for 2 hours", and he just lost it. Threatened to throw me under the train, and called me a plethora of foul stuff. So, we got on the train, as his mouthful of insults continued, and he got closer and closer to me. I'd had enough, and 2 hours was enough to have me on the edge of breaking point anyway, so I punted his suitcase off the train as the doors were closing. So there he was, on a train going to Manchester airport, and his case was on the platform in Leeds. He'd lost interest in me and scrambled to find the train guard whilst screaming swears. Merry Christmas. I hope it got fucking nicked.

Quite right Joe.

Trains, man. Fucking trains and the bell-ends that use them. Except me. Went for a browse round Leeds today, but the trains had just gone to shit, yet absolutely nobody seemed to know why. Just constant cancellations. I waited for a train back to Dewsbury for 2 hours. Which is ridiculous, considering it's a 10 minute journey.

Fucking trains and train using cretins. Bumders.

:laughing: Brilliant.

Mine's 4.99 a month. Is that one not an option? Totally worth 4.99.

I'll have a look ta. It just popped up with a 9.99 option.

Oh and you hero r.e. train guy. I love seeing non violent payback like that. give a man a black eye and he'll be smarting for a few hours, punt his luggage off a train and he'll be raging all week. I think that's in the bible.

Woah woah woah... Finding out you can only use Spotify in the states for 14 days. What am I gonna do now?!? I'm not paying 9.99 a month. If it was half that then maybe but I find that a bit pricey. Fuck, that's annoying.

You need a VPN that'll cludge you a UK IP address. Works for iPlayer also :up: