aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Where about?

north deeside at drum garden centre. car in front had to brake cause the car in front of him turned without indicating, my colleague touched her brakes and off we went. there was nothing she could do to avoid it and we were very lucky, the guys in front turned round and came to check we were ok. managed to get the car out of the ditch and get going again.

it was pretty damn scary though, just glad it was a quiet time of night as we went right across the other side of the road.

The number of people complaining about the snow vs the number of people complaining about the snow coverage on the news..

:popcorn:

xx

Yeah, I fucking hate it when people discuss things that affect or annoy them, or are a relevant part of their everyday life. Fuckin' hate it.

The Next sale. They sent me an early pass, so I booked a time this morning and logged on half an hour after the sale had started. Everything I'd wanted in the sale had gone.

The Next sale is a load of shit, for the most part. The odd find but mostly stock sent up here (and vice versa to other stores) that won't shift, a lot of two-piece sets with one item missing, stuff like that. You really have to be at the store early as possible to find the limited amount of things that are worth buying.

The Next sale is a load of shit, for the most part. The odd find but mostly stock sent up here (and vice versa to other stores) that won't shift, a lot of two-piece sets with one item missing, stuff like that. You really have to be at the store early as possible to find the limited amount of things that are worth buying.

Yeah I know, but the online sale looked ok. Still annoying that all the stuff I was interested in (was just after some stuff for running) went after half an hour. Guess the stock levels were pretty low to begin with.

The cheerful jovial messages in so many christmas songs, Slade's 'Merry Christmas Everybody' is really grinding my gears this year.... Noddy Holder assuming 'Everybody's Having Fun'. Think the homeless and people stuck in hospital or with a terminal illness might have something to say about that Holder. Still you must enjoy the royalty cheque each year to help top up your pension!

The cheerful jovial messages in so many christmas songs, Slade's 'Merry Christmas Everybody' is really grinding my gears this year.... Noddy Holder assuming 'Everybody's Having Fun'. Think the homeless and people stuck in hospital or with a terminal illness might have something to say about that Holder. Still you must enjoy the royalty cheque each year to help top up your pension!

I just realised the other day I haven't heard this song played once this christmas! o_O i must be living in a hole or something!

This is annoying. Mrs Bigsby and her sister get up early every boxing day to go and every year I tell them not to bother as the staff take stock out at random through the day.

Seems I speak shite.

This is annoying. Mrs Bigsby and her sister get up early every boxing day to go and every year I tell them not to bother as the staff take stock out at random through the day.

Seems I speak shite.

According to a guy I was workign with, the Union Square store doesn;t actually have a stock room (or not a proper one) so people getting frustrated with the staff because they don't have their size in but there's nothing they can do.

Seems I speak shite.

Staff aren't able to do that, by and large. They don't take stock aside for themselves (odd exceptions aside) it's just the choice isn't that great.

Staff aren't able to do that, by and large. They don't take stock aside for themselves (odd exceptions aside) it's just the choice isn't that great.

Yeah, it was just the view that the "best" stuff was out first.

Whereas I said, no, they just fill up the shelves with whatever they have to hand, then take out stuff throughout the day/week/whatever.

Yeah, it was just the view that the "best" stuff was out first.

Whereas I said, no, they just fill up the shelves with whatever they have to hand, then take out stuff throughout the day/week/whatever.

Oh aye, there is some good stuff out, but it's not worth the wait for the majority...

Last year, one woman got a discount of like, 70% (bout 350) on a beautiful like, wooden cot thing from homewear. But that really is exceptional. It's mostly shite.

Oh aye, there is some good stuff out, but it's not worth the wait for the majority...

Last year, one woman got a discount of like, 70% (bout 350) on a beautiful like, wooden cot thing from homewear. But that really is exceptional. It's mostly shite.

Mrs Bigsby and her sister go in every year and buy children's clothes for the whole year. For example Bigsby Jr 1 is currently wearing a winter coat that she bought last year.

To be fair, Mrs Bigsby doesn't buy much else after that through the year so she gets a decent enough deal. The Next kids stuff seems to be decent enough quality on the whole. Bigsby Jr 2 is currently wearing Bigsby Jr 1's stuff from 2007 for example, they only wear it for a couple of months anyway before they grow out of it.

Mrs Bigsby and her sister go in every year and buy children's clothes for the whole year. For example Bigsby Jr 1 is currently wearing a winter coat that she bought last year.

To be fair, Mrs Bigsby doesn't buy much else after that through the year so she gets a decent enough deal. The Next kids stuff seems to be decent enough quality on the whole. Bigsby Jr 2 is currently wearing Bigsby Jr 1's stuff from 2007 for example, they only wear it for a couple of months anyway before they grow out of it.

Okay, I think I've phrased this wrongly- not crap, but just stuff that you'll be able to get on the third day, or the fifth day, not just at 6am on the Saturday morning.

Also, you're talking to someone with a massive agenda against the shower of bastards that is Next Bon Accord :up:

Okay, I think I've phrased this wrongly- not crap, but just stuff that you'll be able to get on the third day, or the fifth day, not just at 6am on the Saturday morning.

Also, you're talking to someone with a massive agenda against the shower of bastards that is Next Bon Accord :up:

Hmm, so maybe I wasn't speaking shite then. Oh well, I get peace for a couple of hours while she's out of the house anyway.