aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

You need a VPN that'll cludge you a UK IP address. Works for iPlayer also :up:

I've gone down this route before and got riddled with virus'/spyware/etc. And it always takes fuckin ages for stuff to load via vpn unless you pay for a good one. Cheers tho.

I'm missing out on iplayer and spotify for the moment but Hulu aint too shabby. :up:

I've gone down this route before and got riddled with virus'/spyware/etc. And it always takes fuckin ages for stuff to load via vpn unless you pay for a good one. Cheers tho.

I'm missing out on iplayer and spotify for the moment but Hulu aint too shabby. :up:

Yeah the free ones are a bit shady, but I got to enjoy a bit of Hulu also before I decided to get rid of it.

Xbox Live deciding it would be fun to take 10.98 out my bank yesterday, even though most banks weren't trading till today. When I played xbox I was on month to month and I let it run out, I couldn't get online with it. cool. Then I get emails. then they take 2 months worth of xbox live at once when I haven't been on it in a few months. No one in my house has, the tv remote broke.

And now I'll have to phone the support to turn automatic renewal off. And last time I got an asian guy on the phone and I couldn't understand a word he said due to me being shit with accents (I have trouble understanding weegies at times)

Oh Ps3, thank god I've got you back.

Gah.

We're making changes to our site.

Some parts of our site aren't available at the moment. We're working hard to get things back to normal.

But don't worry, you can still buy from our online shop.

Well thanks for telling me that after I just spent 10 minutes trying to access my bills on the unbelievably slow website, then another 5 minutes putting in all my card details. WANKS!

People who tell you they have a sick/dark/morbid sense of humour as if they're some kind of comedy maverick. I feel sorry for people in general who feel they have to inform you on what their personality is like. See 'I'm really loud/crazy/random/etc'.

Indeed and to further that, I really hate people who claim to 'mad' or 'bonkers' when all they do is make rude jokes and wear loud shirts (anyone remember Colin Hunt from The Fast Show?).

(anyone remember Colin Hunt from The Fast Show?).

Ha Ha! yes.

The conversation I had in mind was

them: do you like sick jokes?

me: I like funny jokes.

they then tell some rubbish dead baby/racist/maddie joke.

I don't laugh.

them: (chuckling) sorry, I have a sick sense of humour.

I've noticed this is a thing people do. Trying to distinguish themselves as having a sense of humour different to most people. I blame Frankie Boyle.

Ha Ha! yes.

The conversation I had in mind was

them: do you like sick jokes?

me: I like funny jokes.

they then tell some rubbish dead baby/racist/maddie joke.

I don't laugh.

them: (chuckling) sorry, I have a sick sense of humour.

I've noticed this is a thing people do. Trying to distinguish themselves as having a sense of humour different to most people. I blame Frankie Boyle.

I blame Sicikipedia. My dad constantly gets jokes copied off of it texted to him and he's like Jake Jake Jake Jake look at this one. Oh.. Oh right... Great Dad.

I find Jimmy Carr/Frankie Boyle etc quite funny, but the shit that counts as a joke nowadays is terrible.

I normally respond to my dad with an incredibly sick joke about necro/pedo just to shock him into submission, a "I can say something sicker than you", but he just gives me into trouble as I don't have kids yet. (A pet hate I mentioned way back).

I'm sure I've already said this somewhere in the murky depths of the thread, but I totally agree especially on people who describe themselves as 'random'. It makes my skin crawl because I know I'm talking to someone who nine times out of ten is going to be really, really annoying.

Agreed and to add to that....preachy bores who imbue themselves with imaginary qualities and make grandiose statements like...

"I'm the kind of person who....(bore, bore bore)"

"You'd never catch me doing that..."

"I would just get them told..."

"Cross me once....."

...and invariably act, say and do the exact opposite to what they're preaching.

• Upvote 1

Pet hate. Right now I'm working a cleaning job, the job is mildly enjoyable as I don't answer to anyone, work with anyone or even bother my arse really, three hour shift, arrive get the floor cleaned and go home. Done. Now the people who mess this floor up whilst I'm cleaning the floor because they think I'm there to clean up after them are fucking wankers and infuriate me every single day. I'm there doing a job as are they, not to clean up everyone elses fucking mess. They make jokes smile and say sorry, I accept the appology and smile back but on the inside I'm Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

[/essay]

YouTube - The Thick of It S02E02 Spinners and Losers (4 of 4)

I blame Sicikipedia. My dad constantly gets jokes copied off of it texted to him and he's like Jake Jake Jake Jake look at this one. Oh.. Oh right... Great Dad.

I find Jimmy Carr/Frankie Boyle etc quite funny, but the shit that counts as a joke nowadays is terrible.

I normally respond to my dad with an incredibly sick joke about necro/pedo just to shock him into submission, a "I can say something sicker than you", but he just gives me into trouble as I don't have kids yet. (A pet hate I mentioned way back).

Jimmy Carr has forged a career from reading Sikipedia word for word. What a shit house. He's fucking rubbish.

Jimmy Carr has forged a career from reading Sikipedia word for word. What a shit house. He's fucking rubbish.

While we're slagging off Jimmy Carr, let us not forget his absolute abomination of a 'laugh'. It's horrific. I was watching the Big Fat Quiz of the Year and it almost ruined the whole thing for me.

Agreed and to add to that....preachy bores who imbue themselves with imaginary qualities and make grandiose statements like...

"I'm the kind of person who....(bore, bore bore)"

"You'd never catch me doing that..."

"I would just get them told..."

"Cross me once....."

...and invariably act, say and do the exact opposite to what they're preaching.

I'm the kind of person that would make a funny remark about this post but I'm just too hot to be bothered.:popcorn:

He was actually ok. I normally hate him but Alan Carr made him ok. I enjoyed it. Jimmy wasn't on form but I guess it wasn't really his time to shine. It was all the others.

Were Alan Carr and McIntyre on the same team? That sounds hideous.

That said, I've warmed to McIntyres standup, but I can't stand him on panel shows.

Both the Carrs are wank though.

Were Alan Carr and McIntyre on the same team? That sounds hideous.

That said, I've warmed to McIntyres standup, but I can't stand him on panel shows.

Both the Carrs are wank material though.

Yes they were. And it was funny. I think mostly due to their reaction to Louie Spence feeling them up.