aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

You has teh interwebz?

Yeh but I'm just talking about 12a brief tit flashes, not full on minge. 10am is a bit early for a tug, or a bit late... not the right time in any case.

Unless you're referring to me not being able to just use google to find out how to change the pin in which case... it just didn't occur to me.

Chavs in the cinema who talk all the way through a film, and try and talk to the folk in the film by answering questions they ask in the film

or eat loudly...or check their mobile.....a film is only 2.5hrs or less..get a grip

Slowly getting annoyed with Iphoners too......can you not leave it alone for 2 mins....so rude when in other peoples company

Also, trying to organise my sisters henny and finding once enquired about something with restaurant/spa/comedy club.....when I have rounded up cash for deposits...find out they have changed their fricken offer.......surely this cannot be allowed! Wouldn't be so bad for 4 people but 23.....grrr

Buying stuff online, and not being told it's out of stock until the cash has been taken from me, and having to sit around for 2 or 3 weeks until they can get it back in. Heap of shite.

According to Trading Standards, you're not meant to advertise a product, with a price, as readily available if it isn't. I probably won't go as far as getting them involved, but still. They can get fucked.

Buying stuff online, and not being told it's out of stock until the cash has been taken from me, and having to sit around for 2 or 3 weeks until they can get it back in. Heap of shite.

According to Trading Standards, you're not meant to advertise a product, with a price, as readily available if it isn't. I probably won't go as far as getting them involved, but still. They can get fucked.

Ugh. I had this when trying to buy a new telly a couple years back, these sites that find you the cheapest deals, you then get to the site for the shop and go through all the palaver and eventually it comes up with a 28 day wait for stock - yeah I'm stupid but not that stupid, that equates to 'we have zilch chance of restocking this item and will eventually refund after your funds have languished in our account for 28 days + however long you give us before complaining'....

Colds.

I'm now on my 4th one since December, getting seriously fucking tedious now.

Maybe Wacko Jacko and the Japanese had the right idea with the surgical masks....

Not sure 'cos I've experienced the opposite.

I moved to another area of the planet for some years and got absolutely hammered with viruses the first winter I was there. 3 times and the last time I was so sick I couldn't stand up. Since then I've never been really that sick. Maybe every other year I'll get a cold or a real flu but it feels like something really changed.

An episode of American Dad last night, where Stan takes pills which mean you don't have to sleep, made me realise that sleeping is crap, and I waste so much time sleeping, when I could be doing stuff. Really awesome stuff, better than sleeping.

Just laying there, where the blink of an eye takes 7 or 8 hours off your life. Its a waste. I could be watching Sky Sports News.

• Upvote 1

An episode of American Dad last night, where Stan takes pills which mean you don't have to sleep, made me realise that sleeping is crap, and I waste so much time sleeping, when I could be doing stuff. Really awesome stuff, better than sleeping.

Just laying there, where the blink of an eye takes 7 or 8 hours off your life. Its a waste. I could be watching Sky Sports News.

I believe Edgar Allen Poe shared your sentiment. Perhaps you could stay up all night writing macabre mystery novels, instead? Or, you could work on your lucid dreaming. I had a book on ways to enhance your chances of triggering consciousness of your dream state. It had some really strange training techniques, like drawing a 'R' (for reality) on your palm with green marker and habitually examining it during your waking hours. The idea was that if you look at your hand while dreaming, you'd notice it was missing and that would make you click.

Nice idea, no results unfortunately.

If you just went on-line to moan about this just after the event that means you were still in bed at 11am...I wish I had your life to moan about!

I never said that...you did,i was up at 7.30 when my wife got up and went back to bed,Fuck me it wasn't YOU that was at my door was it? :D

I believe Edgar Allen Poe shared your sentiment. Perhaps you could stay up all night writing macabre mystery novels, instead? Or, you could work on your lucid dreaming. I had a book on ways to enhance your chances of triggering consciousness of your dream state. It had some really strange training techniques, like drawing a 'R' (for reality) on your palm with green marker and habitually examining it during your waking hours. The idea was that if you look at your hand while dreaming, you'd notice it was missing and that would make you click.

Nice idea, no results unfortunately.

I have lucid dreams all the time. I suffer from a sleep disorder called sleep paralysis and get it several times a week - have done ever since my early teens. I've learned a way to deal with it which involves turning the episode into a lucid dream. It's pretty cool if you don't mind the sheer, terrifying assault on your subconsicous that precedes it.

Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i had a dream i was getting chased by a porcupine through a wooded area.....outstanding.

admittedly it is the right setting for a chase scene involving me and the porcupine, i blame that fucking new churchill ad where he sky dives and lands in a porcupine farm. but then again i blame a lot on that fucking dog.....