aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Todays genius was the person who parked a 4x4 on double yellow lines at Leggart Terrace just before the Bridge of Dee roundabout, meaning two lanes had to merge into one. Grrr.

Oh and all the idiots who don't know how to use a roundabout properly and are so desperate not to lose their place in a queue of traffic that they block the roundabout meaning the queues everywhere get longer and longer!

Oh and all the idiots who don't know how to use a roundabout properly and are so desperate not to lose their place in a queue of traffic that they block the roundabout meaning the queues everywhere get longer and longer!

You missed the part about how they then stare straight ahead pretending not to notice the traffic they have blocked thus avoiding having to look at irate drivers giving them wanker handsigns.

Wankers.

Guest Gladstone

This time of year always reminds me just how shit some people are at driving.

On Friday on the way home from work, the traffic was moving pretty slow due to icy conditions, and the outside lane on the dual carriageway having a really slippy covering on snow.

So we're merrily going along at about 40mph in single file with a decent distance between cars etc etc.

This complete cockmonkey gets right up behind me, far too close, and I'm cursing the bastard like the right hardy fucker that I am, from the confides of my car, and he does that erratic overtaking maneouvre that befits going out and realising there's something coming the other way, so you have to cut up the car you're overtaking. He does this far too fast, bearing in mind it's icy, the lane he's going into is even icier, and he's on a dual carriageway, with nobody coming the other way, and acres of space between me and the car in front.

He then goes right up the arse of the car in front and proceeds to skid uncontrollably back and forth - the arse of his own car came very close to skidding right out about 4 times, but he still proceeded to drive up the arse of the car all the way off the dual carriageway and along the single carriageway.

I have no idea what he was trying to achieve by overtaking me in the first place if he was just going to drive behind the car in front of me, but the fucking tube was driving far too closely even after that, and hitting his brakes all the time.

Very lucky not to cause an accident.

I was frustrated because I wanted to get home earlier, it being a Friday evening and all, but I had to drive at about 40mph because of the conditions and the traffic - there's no other option. That's the kind of guy who will crash into an innocent driver, block the whole fucking road, and hold up the traffic for a couple of hours, not to mention possibly injure or kill someone.

I got the rage at a taxi driver last night, I was driving up Holburn Street, it was really cold and the road was very icy, so I was doing about 20-25mph and this taxi driver came and drove right up my arse the whole way up the street, about 2 feet off my bumper. The crosswalk outside Iceland suddenly changed to red in front of me and I was very aware that I was going to have to stop pretty quickly and there was a good chance he was going to slide into the back of me, the fucking idiot. And he had the cheek to be incensed when I gave him the finger.

I got the rage at a taxi driver last night, I was driving up Holburn Street, it was really cold and the road was very icy, so I was doing about 20-25mph and this taxi driver came and drove right up my arse the whole way up the street, about 2 feet off my bumper. The crosswalk outside Iceland suddenly changed to red in front of me and I was very aware that I was going to have to stop pretty quickly and there was a good chance he was going to slide into the back of me, the fucking idiot. And he had the cheek to be incensed when I gave him the finger.

Sounds wank that. If I drove, I'd just gradually slow right down, until I came to a complete hault, repeating until they stopped driving up my arse.

But I don't. So, it's just fantasy to be a bastard to cunty road users. It's difficult to pull it off on a bike, as the likely outcome is to have my insides pasted all over the road.

Sounds wank that. If I drove, I'd just gradually slow right down, until I came to a complete hault, repeating until they stopped driving up my arse.

Yup, when some fucker's up my arse I'll generally drive as slowly as possible without giving them the chance to overtake, even when I'm in a rush. :up:

My tv being goosed, every time I play a dvd the bloody picture jumps around, the sound stops or makes funny "kssshhh" noises or the thing turns itself off. :(

It being my first day back at uni and already having to tell two snotty bitches to shut the hell up during a lecture. They spent the whole hour giggling, whispering loudly and snorting, what's the point? Attendance isn't taken so fuck off to the coffee bar and stop annoying everyone else. So now the lecturer has to tell everyone the rules, explain that he should be the only person talking and if it continues he'll stop the lectures. BAH FUCKING STUDENTS

I removed the aerial when I lived in the sticks because we didn't get a signal anyway haha so I only play dvds. I think it's the plug bitty that goes in the back :( I have to keep moving it into place. Technology is beyond me, all I know is my tv doesn't like me very much right now.

Do you have more than one scart socket on the back? If so try it in that socket and also try another scart lead if you have a spare. Sounds like a short to me.