aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone
I'm certainly not a member of any X factor groups, but I'm getting sick of people doing 5 or 6 updates on a saturday, then again on a sunday.... multiply this by the amount of people on my friends list that do this = vomit.

That's what I thought. I must not be friends with people who are hung up on X Factor contestants etc. Thank fuck.

You should just ditch any friends who like X Factor. There is no place in this world for X Factor. In fact, anything that gives Louis Walsh airtime should be buried in a very deep hole.

Guest Gladstone
Harry Hill's TV Burp?

Well - he takes the piss, so I guess that's acceptable. Although if all other programmes were buried, then Louis Walsh would not be on TV Burp.

I fucking hate Louis Walsh, such a little gimpy cunt.

Guest Gladstone

New pet hate.

Picking up the wrong bottle of juice at lunchtime. I bought a bottle of diet coke, or at least I thought I did. Got back to work to discover that it's diet cherry coke. Stuff's fucking horrible.

I feel compelled to drink it though otherwise I'll have wasted 1.15 (which is a fucking rip-off in itself).

Guest Gladstone

What the fuck's with the News Feed / Status Update interchange going on just now on Facebook? There are now effectively two separate sets of updates. What's the fucking point?

In the window of Miss Selfridges, there are Marshall Amps, including full size 4x12 Marshall cabs. What the fuck? Jim Marshall pinpointing his poerfect advertising demographic? Surely not.

Girls fucking LOVE amps!

This advert makes me feel a bit funny, like when I used to climb the gym ropes at school.

Guest Gladstone

That guitar hero advert is amazing.

EDIT: I was trying to find the one with loads of scantily clad girls and Hugh Hefner, and found this one with Heidi Klum, which I hadn't seen before. Sweet Jesus.

Fruit corners. They are awesome tastyness wise. But fuck sake half the fucking fruit is stuck on the side of the mini compartment and it's too small to get at with a spoon. I can't be fucking licking the pot at work. There must be a better delivery system to get the fruit from the little corner into the main compartment. Do some work muller, fix your design.

Fruit corners. They are awesome tastyness wise. But fuck sake half the fucking fruit is stuck on the side of the mini compartment and it's too small to get at with a spoon. I can't be fucking licking the pot at work. There must be a better delivery system to get the fruit from the little corner into the main compartment. Do some work muller, fix your design.

Yoghurt Parfait kicks muller's arse! I used to be a huge fan of the granola crunch corners but they stopped doing them, or at least I can never find them. Yoghurt Parfait is even more awesome than them!