aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I see what you're saying: that you'd rather drown than listen to Milner play drums in any of his terrible bands. Bit harsh, but I suppose a fair point - me too tbh.

I couldn't tell you what bands he is in right now. It was much better when everyone had that little segment underneath their username stating which band they were in, even if 90% of them were imaginary.

I was crossing the road this morning at Rosemount Viaduct, where the Noose & Monkey is. Traffic stopped and the green light came on to cross, and next to me was a mother and young son, who was walking slight ahead of his mum.

Then, from the pits of hell, came some renegade cyclist shitbastard, spitting in the face of the highway code and toying with Johnny Law, as he belted through the red light and round the corner without a care. He slammed the breaks on and had to skid around the child who was midway across the road. He turned back to the mother and boy, gave them a mouthful of swears, then rode off.

I hope he gets taken off. Having elbows with no skin might learn him to OBEY THE RULES.

• Upvote 3

I was crossing the road this morning at Rosemount Viaduct, where the Noose & Monkey is. Traffic stopped and the green light came on to cross, and next to me was a mother and young son, who was walking slight ahead of his mum.

Then, from the pits of hell, came some renegade cyclist shitbastard, spitting in the face of the highway code and toying with Johnny Law, as he belted through the red light and round the corner without a care. He slammed the breaks on and had to skid around the child who was midway across the road. He turned back to the mother and boy, gave them a mouthful of swears, then rode off.

I hope he gets taken off. Having elbows with no skin might learn him to OBEY THE RULES.

Why are a dickhead, cyclists?

Yeah but im an idiot. 

But it's not just you, in fact, that's the first time I've seen you do it, but I've seen it heaps of places, and it only seems to be recently (like in the last few months). I'm not going to go and track down other examples, cos ARSED but I have seen it alot. Maybe I'm just noticing it more now, but why? FTF's gan' on, min?

Edited by Teabags

But it's not just you, in fact, that's the first time I've seen you do it, but I've seen it heaps of places, and it only seems to be recently (like in the last few months). I'm not going to go and track down other examples, cos ARSED but I have seen it alot. Maybe I'm just noticing it more now, but why? FTF's gan' on, min?

Certainly not new - they're known as the "Grocer's Apostrophe"

http://www.apostrophe.org.uk/index.html