aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Amateurs.

Show desktop. Print screen. Paste screenshot into Paint. Set as background. Delete all icons.

Watch them panic as they can't click the icons. Because they are only pictures of icons.

we do that quite a lot too.

we have a compound called RTV that sets hard. squeeze some of that in to the bottom of the mouse and it won't work. We do that too. Or stealing boilersuits and boots when people are on break. One guy took someone's boilersuit and hard hat and filled it with bubble wrap and stood it up in the corner of the workshop. Some good lols.

The file that changes your desktop to a couple of gay guys is being renamed and sent under different pretences. One guy fell for it again. Brilliant. And, 'cause he's shit with computers, locked his computer and started walking away before he realised the 2 half naked guys were still kissing on his desktop.

Oh, and when people make phonecalls in a really noisy place. Like out on the busy street, so they are completely drowned out by traffic and THE WIND! It's 2013. Do people still not understand what effect THE WIND has on the mouthpiece of a phone yet? COMPLETELY INAUDIBLE!

Or from within the same room as a herd of screaming children. A HERD!! When I was a kid, I was told to be quiet if my parents were making a phonecall. This doesn't seem to be the done thing anymore. WHY NOT?! I can't hear you, because of the screaming and the running, so how on earth can you hear ME?!

CAPITAL LETTERS!

Edited by Joda Serk
  • Upvote 1

AGFW strikes again!

AGFW: Can you do this thing?

Co-worker: You already asked me to do that. It's done.

AGFW: Ah, sorry. My brain is like a sponge.

Tbags: You mean a sieve?

AGFW: No, a sponge. Like SpongeBob.

AGFW is great entertainment. He needs to never change. I've even built up a mental image of the dunce - like grin he puts on after one of his zingers.