aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I used to sit next to a window and there was one guy in the office who would walk up to the window whenever it rained. He'd stand there looking glum waiting for someone to ask him what was wrong and when they did all they'd get in response was 'it's raining' before he sloped back off to his desk.

Hideous.

• Upvote 1

I used to sit next to a window and there was one guy in the office who would walk up to the window whenever it rained. He'd stand there looking glum waiting for someone to ask him what was wrong and when they did all they'd get in response was 'it's raining' before he sloped back off to his desk.

Hideous.

Maybe he left Gizmo outside.

• Upvote 2

there is a whole thing going on with our delivery drivers, there is about 20 of them.

we provide free tea and coffee for all the workers, everything is kept in the kitchen, We have an urn and containers for the tea/coffee/sugar

now we all play a part in keeping the place clean and tidy, I say we play a part, it kept clean up to a reasonable standard until I ask them go get the kitchen cleaned, ie mop the floor, empty the bins, disinfect all the surfaces and wash any dishes that need to be done.

hand written notices have been appearing on the wall, like

"NO COFFEE IN THE SUGAR PLEASE!"  "TEA TOWEL FOR DISHES ONLY!"

they seem to have time to write these notices and put them up, but they never have the audacity to keep the kitchen clean until asked

Uppity folk.

I made a mistake at work and ordered the wrong thing at stores. Easy fix, as I then made it good to stores and took it over myself and filled out the paper work to pick up the right thing myself. All that they needed to do was a bit of data entry. The head stores guy walked past, and he's a grumpy bastard at best. Asked what was happening. I told him and he came out with "SEE YOU LOT. TOO MUCH TIME OUT THERE SMOKING. THIS IS HOW MISTAKES HAPPEN. YOU SHOULD DO WHAT I DID AND QUIT."

Aye, 'cause I printed off the paperwork, filled it out and did the computer stuff from the smoking shelter. 

I can take a good joke, a few folk in my department are ex smokers and they make jokes, followed by a cheeky laugh my way, so they know I know they're just joking. But christ, this stores guy wasn't even the one who'd have to do the data entry to fix my mistake, just wanted to be a grumpy uppity bastard for the sake of it.

Right this second im in the middle of 4 women talking about babys. This is a pet hate. They are now on the topic of breat feeding. Its awkward as they are all ugly. This has been the topic for the last half hour and its worse. Im outta ben and jerrys!

This started off as a legit post, but then went it's usual way. I assume by talking about babies, and breast feeding, they weren't just going "oh i had a baby I'm like a modern day mother teresa" that people usually complain about on here. And it shouldn't matter if they're ugly. Someone's ugly is someone else's beautiful. 

There's alot of bastards around at the moment. What's with all the bastards? Alot of reports of burglary in town right now. Seems to be more than usual. A few people I work with have been burgled in the past couple of weeks, or attempts have been made to break in.

Some chancer came into our building last night and gave my front door handle a turn and a shove. He ran out the building as I started to unlock the door, fully prepared to chin the cunt. Our block door currently doesn't close properly, and everyone seems to be shrugging off taking responsibility. It probably got broken by the guy across from me who smashes it closed every time he enters and leaves. It closes on it's own when fully functional, but he just twats it, the hamfisted bellend.

Lock all your doors guys. Cunts are about, and in plentiful numbers.

• Upvote 4

There's alot of bastards around at the moment. What's with all the bastards? Alot of reports of burglary in town right now. Seems to be more than usual. A few people I work with have been burgled in the past couple of weeks, or attempts have been made to break in.

Some chancer came into our building last night and gave my front door handle a turn and a shove. He ran out the building as I started to unlock the door, fully prepared to chin the cunt. Our block door currently doesn't close properly, and everyone seems to be shrugging off taking responsibility. It probably got broken by the guy across from me who smashes it closed every time he enters and leaves. It closes on it's own when fully functional, but he just twats it, the hamfisted bellend.

Lock all your doors guys. Cunts are about, and in plentiful numbers.

Fuck. My landing door doesn't lock all the time either. Shit son. Double locked door tonight and sleeping with the light on.

i know the feeling, lately ive been sleeping with a metal pole under my pillow lately. some cunts have been hanging around our house lately been trying both doors at all times. luckily ive been working 5 till 12 lately so im up to either go out with the pole or call the police. all my guitars are in their cases and either next to me or in the wardrobe. nothing is safe these days

i know the feeling, lately ive been sleeping with a metal pole under my pillow lately. some cunts have been hanging around our house lately been trying both doors at all times. luckily ive been working 5 till 12 lately so im up to either go out with the pole or call the police. all my guitars are in their cases and either next to me or in the wardrobe. nothing is safe these days

Sorry but, by the time you swing a metal pole at a guy, the rest of the some will be on you. Play it safe, store about 5 poles under your pillow. And maybe sleep on an extra pillow so your neck doesn't hurt.

• Upvote 1

Brilliant idea, open your house to intruders by going out to defend it, plus providing a weapon they can use against you too

Sorry but, by the time you swing a metal pole at a guy, the rest of the some will be on you. Play it safe, store about 5 poles under your pillow. And maybe sleep on an extra pillow so your neck doesn't hurt.

Shhhhhhh, you're decreasing the chances of him having a beating that might actually do him good.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There was a house robbed round the corner from me the other day, the bastards also cut the tip off her cats ear!! What the fuck is wrong with people? 

i've always felt really safe in my area, but that kinda thing makes you think twice. Never mind, if they do break in my Chihuahua will fucking own them. 

I read about that. Foul.

I read about that. Foul.

I really dont understand the mentality of someone like that. Breaking in and stealing someones things is bad enough, but what makes you stop and think, " you know what, the ears on that cat are too long for my liking, better chop a bit off"?!!

Id really worry about what id do if i caught someone doing that to Scampi. Im in no way a hard or intimidating person, but i really think i would stab someone if i caught them abusing one of my pets, infact, no question, id do time to make someone pay for that. 

Here's an open letter to everyone who has ever written an open letter:

THIS IS THE MOST FUCKING BACKWARDS FORM OF COMMUNICATION IN EXISTENCE. Hey, I know what's a great idea - I'll send my message out into the clear-blue-fucking sky and then, once millions of gawking fucktards have shared it on facebook, it'll become famous enough to reach it's "intended reader".

Go fuck yourself.

xx