aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Have you seen the Australian kid dishing out a spinning heel kick to some dick trying to take his lunch money. It's superb.

link?

My pet hate today is property management companies. Specifically my one. I've wasted so much time writing emails complaining about this, that and the other for nothing to ever get fixed properly. Now we have a mice problem that i'm sure is gonna be a long saga of getting someone out to look at the place, not having the tools he needs and not coming back until we email/call the company again. For the amount of money one pays for rent it's not unreasonable to expect completely sanitary living conditions.

I probably shouldn't post this, but I fucking *hate* it when I'm sifting through unread posts and have to read something that Jake has posted. Fucking hate it.

Somehow he's getting worse and all. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

Edited by Murrr
  • Upvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker

That moment when you pick too many things off the shelve and need a basket but the baskets are outside so you have too put everything back to go get the basket, dam you Tesco Express also why does a shop so small need trollies they are a death trap. Tesco Express @ Esso

• Upvote 1

Not knowing City & Colour were at the AECC tonight. Don't care for Biffy Clyro, but I probably would have gone if I'd have known. Toss balls.

I thought about going for City & Colour but the thought of the crowd put me off. It's bad enough for headliners at the AECC, never mind support acts. Plus it's a shite venue.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate how fucking glitchy and shit the new version of iTunes is. And totally over-complicated. I've been using iTunes for like 7 years, and I can't get my head around the new layout. And half the time it won't download my podcasts, it just gives me stupid "unknown error" messages, yet if I go straight to the source and download it it works fine. And I also hate that I HAVE to use it to update my iPod. Fuck Apple in their balls.

I hate how fucking glitchy and shit the new version of iTunes is. And totally over-complicated. I've been using iTunes for like 7 years, and I can't get my head around the new layout. And half the time it won't download my podcasts, it just gives me stupid "unknown error" messages, yet if I go straight to the source and download it it works fine. And I also hate that I HAVE to use it to update my iPod. Fuck Apple in their balls.

The latest version of itunes decided to forget where all my music and apps were stored. Unimpressed, as I got a bit of a worry it would wipe my phone when I plugged it in.