aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Having to leave the cinema because people seem to think it's ok to chat throughout the whole thing, or answer their bloody phones.

I'm actually at the point that it's only 1 out of every 10 films I see that I can actually enjoy, uninterrupted by minky bastards.

We've had junkies shagging in the back row, people who shout "don't you tell me what to do" when politely asked to stop playing with their phone because it's distracting, and folk who think it's fine to take a 2 year old to see something that isn't animated or even slightly entertaining for a kid...

Edited by Slutbags McGee

Having to leave the cinema because people seem to think it's ok to chat throughout the whole thing, or answer their bloody phones.

I'm actually at the point that it's only 1 out of every 10 films I see that I can actually enjoy, uninterrupted by minky bastards.

We've had junkies shagging in the back row, people who shout "don't you tell me what to do" when politely asked to stop playing with their phone because it's distracting, and folk who think it's fine to take a 2 year old to see something that isn't animated or even slightly entertaining for a kid...

I know it's not very legal but downloading films and watching them at home is the way forward. It doesn't cost a fortune, food and drinks can be brought in and none of the points you raised can occur. Fuck the cinema!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know it's not very legal but downloading films and watching them at home is the way forward. It doesn't cost a fortune, food and drinks can be brought in and none of the points you raised can occur. Fuck the cinema!

I really enjoy seeing new films in the cinema - Cloud Atlas was one of the few I got to enjoy, with no interruptions.  Granted, we moved to seats as far away from other people as possible after it had just started (so we knew they were free).  I just don't understand why people would pay all that money just to check their facebook, or chat on the phone.  My flatmate shouted at one woman when she started having a conversation in the back row, after answering her phone.

The cinema staff are always really nice and apologetic, but they admitted if it seems that the person would kick up a fuss, they probably won't remove them from the cinema screen.

I really enjoy seeing new films in the cinema - Cloud Atlas was one of the few I got to enjoy, with no interruptions.  Granted, we moved to seats as far away from other people as possible after it had just started (so we knew they were free).  I just don't understand why people would pay all that money just to check their facebook, or chat on the phone.  My flatmate shouted at one woman when she started having a conversation in the back row, after answering her phone.

The cinema staff are always really nice and apologetic, but they admitted if it seems that the person would kick up a fuss, they probably won't remove them from the cinema screen.

I love the cinema. I'm tempted to get a unlimited card 'cause it's far too expensive though. I rarely buy food from there. Bag of poundland goodies is the way forward.

I went to see Inception and out of the corner of my eye I saw someone texting. Then, it got to a really quiet dramatic part (that's the whole film lol) and this guy's phone rang. He answered it. And spoke. Not just a "shit i'm in the cinema i'll call you back" but a full on conversation.

I can't say anything against folk shagging in the back seats. I got a bj watching Juno once #LADLADLADLADLADLADLAD

no, i didn't come then either

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is why I rarely go to the cinema these days unless its bairn related and if I do I will usually head to the Belmont. I would really rather watch on smaller screen knowing I can enjoy the viewing experience than pay 7 quid odd to be annoyed by folk with a very peculiar sense of cinema etiquette.

I think I've been pretty sheltered in my cinema-going experiences as I've had minimal arseholery to tolerate. I tend to stick to going in the middle of a films run, and go for seating in the middle of the screen. Clatty cunts generally want to go to the back and want to see films when they're new.

#B,CS.

xx

Cinemas need bouncers in every screen, so you don't have to miss any of the film to go find someone to report that a group of cock pockets are being twatty bellends. They just get thrown out and barred for life as soon as they start fannying about. I've had more bad cinema experiences than good in the past few years, I just refuse to pay just shy of a tenner to have to put up with tossers. I remember going to see Step Brothers, and a group of lads (who were definitely younger than 15) started wrestling, or groping each other, or whatever boys do now. They were just piling on, then one of them jumped off the back of my chair onto the pile of dickheads. I just wanted to go all Zangief on all of them.

503effaaafa96f6c0000245e.gif

• Upvote 3

I remember seeing that video. It was the best thing ever. Apparently the kid's leg got fucked up good. Which is good.

They were both on TV shortly after it, and the little prick said he wasn't sorry. I hope that isn't the last time he gets powerbombed in his life.

Good to hear Karma ruined his leg from a concrete powerbomb. And they say wrestling isn't real?

• Upvote 1

They were both on TV shortly after it, and the little prick said he wasn't sorry. I hope that isn't the last time he gets powerbombed in his life.

Good to hear Karma ruined his leg from a concrete powerbomb. And they say wrestling isn't real?

Aye there was loads of stuff surrounding the powerbomber, saying he was in the wrong. But powerbombs are never wrong. If there's ever one right answer in life, it's a powerbomb.

How could he have been in the wrong? Was he meant to just let that kid punch him, to be in the right? Balls to that. He put the shitbastard on his arse, and leg, and face. Justice. I'm all about hearing tales of bullies starting shit and getting the shite twatted out of them. Taste the pain!

• Upvote 1

How could he have been in the wrong? Was he meant to just let that kid punch him, to be in the right? Balls to that. He put the shitbastard on his arse, and leg, and face. Justice. I'm all about hearing tales of bullies starting shit and getting the shite twatted out of them. Taste the pain!

Have you seen the Australian kid dishing out a spinning heel kick to some dick trying to take his lunch money. It's superb.