aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I don't have a massive problem with the above, but I don't really understand people who wear band t-shirts ironically. Gimps who wear an Iron Maiden t-shirt, for example, not because they like the band, but because they think it's funny or whatever. The fuck is that shit al about?

I have some band merch I own purely because I like the design. Having said that they are not bands of a totally different genre, just bands I think are OK and haven't bought any albums by.

I would not go buy Chris Brown merchandise though and advertise his name, irrespective of how nicely it was designed.

I also have some Atticus clothes because I like the design too. I was once talking to a blink 182 fan and he thought it was bizarre I wore something made by Atticus when I didn't like the band.

Who is that blinged crustpunk anyway?

The image is called chrisbrowngonemetaljacket.jpg so I think Chris Brown is indeed correct!

Aye, I was about to say there are many better things to hate Chris Brown for than his fashion sense.

Anything he does now irritates the fuck out of me, he's an utter wanker. There are stupid little bitches on twitter who are all "ooh, I'd let him hit me, he's so hawt". Vile little cunt.

Band Merch in general is a pet hate of mine. It's always overpriced and underwhelming. I used to wear a Reel Big Fish t-shirt like some sort of beacon in the fog for like-minded individuals. It looked awful and was entirely sub-par as a garment (thickness, tailoring, etc) yet cost me 25 big ones.

Band Merch in general is a pet hate of mine. It's always overpriced and underwhelming. I used to wear a Reel Big Fish t-shirt like some sort of beacon in the fog for like-minded individuals. It looked awful and was entirely sub-par as a garment (thickness, tailoring, etc) yet cost me 25 big ones.

Man, you got hosed by the punx. Should have bought one of the shoddy screen printed fruit of the looms they sell outside gigs. Fiver yer tees. Tenner yer hoods.

• Upvote 2

Depends on the band. I only own band tshirts with one or two exceptions. I've had thousands over the years and some where piss quality - first wash and the artwork washes off, etc - but the majority have had pretty good staying power and only needed thrown out when I got too fat for them!

xx