aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

was it the boy wi the glasses and massive white-man permed fro?

he is a tot

Hair like Sideshow Bob? Hate that guy.

Hate all those guys. Sometimes they have some relatively attractive lasses just to confuse the mind for a minute but then they just get short shrift as well. That must be the most soul destroying job in the world. Although, everyone who seems to do it also seem burdened with a huge amount of self-confidence so probably all thing they are Erchie. Twats.

Guest Gladstone
In actually faked a heart attack in front of two of those begging bastards!!!! They shit themselves!!! Then I got up, dusted myself down and walked off into the distance...that seemed to work!!!

They weren't too amused by it though............which is a shame, 'cos I was!!!!!!!

You didn't really do that, did you now?

Fraid not... Left lane is only for A90 traffic.

a90.jpg

I had another look tonight as I drove home (on the left). The road markin in Frosty's picture is practically non-existant now it's so faded and by the time you get to that point you're pretty much stuck in whichever lane you're in anyway as it's almost on the roundabout itself. However a little further back is this road marking which is the one I had in mind when I commented earlier:

Great Southern Rd, Aberdeen, UK - Google Maps

Again it's not a very accurate image on google maps. In reality that arrow has a faded left arrow on it as well, giving the impression (to me anyway) that the left hand lane is for turning left AND going straight on. Especially as there are no markings at all on the right hand lane and no supporting signage. On the map it might seem like that arrow is miles from the junction but when you're actually travelling on the road it seems pretty close so again it could give the impression that it's directing traffic for Leggart Terrace/Great Southern Road as well as the A90.

Stupid idiot student flatmates.

My current one is moving out tomorrow. Yet for some absolutely ludicrously baffling reason he 'accidentally' paid his rent to cover him for the next month. Instead of calling up the letting agent, outlining his error and asking for a refund, he wants me to pay my rent to him, and give me the responsibility of explaining his stupidity to the letting agent, and that my half of the rent is covered thanks to his stupid little rent merry-go-round. It also sounds like it could be a right scam. I could give him the rent, turn up to explain what's happened, and they could just say "I've got no idea what you're talking about" like some sort of Real Hustle routine. Fuck that.

I should just punch him in the face. He is outrageously stupid, and I have no idea how he is going to function in the real world. We had a mattress in our front room which was his, but he didn't want. Instead of putting it up on Gumtree for free uplift, or even calling the Council to take it away and paying the minimal fee (which he probably wouldn't pay anyway since they don't bill you for it for months) he came home wielding a fucking hacksaw, suggesting to cut it up small enough to fit in the outside bin. A mother-fucking HACKSAW. And he was just going to chop up a bed in the middle of the lounge, like it was just a regular every day thing.

Hey, what you doing?

Just hacking up a bed into smaller manageable chunks.

Rad.

WHAT?

Fuck off.

Those charity cunts have actually started knocking on doors, one told me to buy one less drink a month and I'd be able to afford to pay the charity. Explained that I rarely drink, and I donate stuff every few months to charity shops to help out. He still wasn't happy.

Those charity cunts have actually started knocking on doors, one told me to buy one less drink a month and I'd be able to afford to pay the charity. Explained that I rarely drink, and I donate stuff every few months to charity shops to help out. He still wasn't happy.

I had one of those too, and also was told to buy one or two less drinks a month. I told them I'd just had a paycut and had to sell some beloved guitar gear to pay rent arrears, then closed the door.

It was to help children, or something. Know your demographic. I fucking hate children.

In actually faked a heart attack in front of two of those begging bastards!!!! They shit themselves!!! Then I got up, dusted myself down and walked off into the distance...that seemed to work!!!

They weren't too amused by it though............which is a shame, 'cos I was!!!!!!!

What else has happened to you since you became Mayor of Bizzaro World?

Someone swiping my white car with a black marker pen. Fucking cunts.

best thing for getting off permanent marker is another permanent marker and some kitchen roll. if you go over the mark in small bits with the marker and then wipe it off straight away you should be able to get it in clean. the new ink wets the old stuff for a second before it drys again, gives you a second to wipe it off. sorted.

Two charity folks buzzed my flat the other day. But the buzzer's shit and there's a hum all the way through, so I couldn't understand a word they were saying. I just hung up. Looked out the window and saw two Macmillan folk walking away. Whoops.

A pet hate is that mood you get in after two beers. The one when you find yourself looking at the bottle wishing there was more. I went to Copy Haho for my mates birthday and was planning on staying just for the gig. Ended up in Exo 40 quid worse off leaving at 20 to 3. Turned what was meant to be a productive Sunday into a hangover.