aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

EE site is guff anyway. Everyday it's just someone killed in a car crash, a boring quote from a player or manager of Aberdeen, and something about whatever godawful reality TV is on at the moment.

Won't lose any sleep over missing out on those nuggets of news.

P&J site is sadly going the same way. Used to get a huge list of full stories, now you just get the top few, and they're just a few lines followed 'to read more, buy the print edition' or whatever. And they no longer publish the letters online which is a bugger, as you used to get some cracking debates in the comments section.

Probably gone to shit since the new editor started (ex editor of EE)

I have a 5mm ring in my dick and manage to piss relatively straight. Your argument is invalid.

EDIT: Secondly, if this guy was the same as you and was being the considerate pisser because of a genital piercing...he's standing up and pissing in the cubicle. That how I knew, cos I saw his shoes. So your argument is still invalid.

Your cock isn't my cock so your point is invalid.

Maybe the guy thought the stench from your cock was so vile he needed an enclosed shield of MDF to keep him away from it.

Either that or you're a known cock-watcher. Just sayin'.

Pet Hate:

British people who say that 'all British food is bland' because they spent their fucking gap year in Spain/India/Wherever so will now only ever eat tapas/curry/whatever.

Pretentious wankbaggery of the highest order.

xx

Someone saying that after some time in India is one thing but Spain would be ridiculous. Spanish food is some of the blandest in Europe.

I spent a few weeks in India on my honeymoon doing volunteer work and while the good food is absolutely amazing - some of the best I've ever eaten - the 'everyday' food we ate with local families and stuff was just lentils and a couple of spices.. give me a pie and chips over that any day!

Bland food is bland - doesn't fucking matter which country it comes from.

xx

This one really wound me up today: reactionary, Ill-informed people who comment on political news stories online.

I have a very good friend who is a city councillor in Scotland. He is passionate about his party and all things to do with education. Our views differ sometimes but he's the most hard working person I know and definitely the most intelligent. Through hard work (nothing to do with his involvement in the party) he has gotten a place at an ivy league school. He's paying it all himself + financial aid from the school (he works 3 jobs on top of his councillor work). He got top 90 percentile scores in the GMAT test and so thoroughly deserves his place.

A news story ran and the comments are fucking mind-blowing. Speculating about what he is running away from, about who pulled strings to get him in, etc. He's just an honest young guy who is looking out for his future. I don't want to link the article or anything but just wanted to vent. Not a single comment focused on the good work he has done. I guess the supportive people just don't comment.

oops! tv

what a bag of utter shite, i hate justin lee collins and he is at his unfunny best.

its cringey bad, if i had to drop kick a kitten through a fan to make it go away i would in an instant

Agreed. Offshore I take it? I can't imagine anyone actually choosing to subject themselves to that at home.

Agreed. Offshore I take it? I can't imagine anyone actually choosing to subject themselves to that at home.

hah, yep certainly am. I will sit and watch almost anything in tv rooms offshore but have to leave the room when that pish comes on.

I always leave it on discovery or nat geo since there is usually something interesting on that but god help us if the channel is left on sky 1.