aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Is that the same as Damn You Auto Correct! - Funny iPhone Fails and Autocorrect Horror Stories ? I love that site.

babboon.jpg

Oh dear god, not another one.

For the record, that gobshite Kerry Katona is a stupid bastard bitch. Fucking vile chav queen. Revolting. Boil on the arse of humanity.

Agreed. Dreadful human being.

Fucking car alarms, like the cunt that's been going off outside my window for 20 minutes. Don't they ever fucking cut out? And why do they have to go off every time a bus drives past? Does anyone actually pay attention to them? You can park your car up in a residential area, or in town, safe in the knowledge that if someone breaks into your car and the alarm goes off, no-one will even bother to look out their window because they'll assume it was just a bit of wind or something. They're like the boy that cried wolf.

The faces that davina makes in the ad' for get workout video are hilarious.

I hate that parasitic ( ? ) bastard!... nothing a good freak yachting accident wouldnt sort out! ...why is it every fucking thing has to involve "dancing" or "gurning" and then singing in a fuckin chip munk style voice?.......... bastards

She looks like when Drop dead Fred gets his head trapped in the freezer!

:cheers:

Today I actually threw up at work. I'm not ill, just had to do something rank...

Some bastard flushed a pair of Speedos in the changing room toilets. Some other cunt, or possibly the same person, took a shit, then used more toilet paper than any one person should use in a week. Lastly, some prick shat on top of this blocked monsrosity and obviously didn't wipe their arse, as it was sitting proudly on top of the pile - which was, by this time, about halfway up the inside of the pan. We didn't know about the Speedos being there, so spent much of the morning coming back to it, trying to clear it. Eventually, another manager came in, got shoulder deep and pulled out the Speedos. He then got me to clean up the mess that had been made, as the toilet had overflowed, sending shit all over the floor, as well as disposing of the culprit Speedos. Fucking shit day.

Today I actually threw up at work. I'm not ill, just had to do something rank...

Some bastard flushed a pair of Speedos in the changing room toilets. Some other cunt, or possibly the same person, took a shit, then used more toilet paper than any one person should use in a week. Lastly, some prick shat on top of this blocked monsrosity and obviously didn't wipe their arse, as it was sitting proudly on top of the pile - which was, by this time, about halfway up the inside of the pan. We didn't know about the Speedos being there, so spent much of the morning coming back to it, trying to clear it. Eventually, another manager came in, got shoulder deep and pulled out the Speedos. He then got me to clean up the mess that had been made, as the toilet had overflowed, sending shit all over the floor, as well as disposing of the culprit Speedos. Fucking shit day.

Dude. :puke:

Why would you agree to do that if it was to make you physically sick? Seems a bit unnecessary.

This should be used for a panel show style game of "this is the answer, what is the question?"

So many possibilities.

While we're on the subject of what makes us laugh.....this. Caked it.

Feeling like shit with "man flu" (another pet hate. ladies, If you haven't had man flu you've never had a really serious condition. You simply don't know.) that totally cheered me up though.

Tried to plus rep but I need to spread the love a little more first.