aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Up until last week, I thought those black "Private Ambulances" that you see going around town were ambulances for people with private health care.

Incredible.

I say going out to the shops when I'm nipping out to get a paper or something, and getting messages when I'm going to do the big shop of the week. This is the right way of doing it.

Also, does anyone else here fucking hate Tesco? It's never got that great a range of products and they're not really much cheaper (if at all) than any other places. ASDA is where it's at, for real.

You guys never wonder why the guys driving these private ambulances were in suits, not medical gear? Also, did you reckon rich people never needed sirens to move traffic out the way?

That never occured to me, but I did think that maybe BUPA had their own emergency phone number you used instead of 999 to get one of these.

I have never seen these vehicles in my life. Or maybe I have but was too busy adding up the numbers on their number plates or making words out of the letters.

They look like this.

article-1205546-06060B82000005DC-267_468x318.jpg

I used to live in an area which was about 90% council flats for old people, used to see the fuckers parked outside about once a week, never put two and two together.