aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Now there's a pet hate. What a cunt. What an utter fucking cunt. He'd probably set himself on fire if nobody was paying attention to him for one second. Cunt.

Fuckin right! He's an utter bellend with no charisma. I've got no problem with flambouyant camp men at all but if that's the only string you have to your bow then you're a cunt. The way he was grabbing jimmy car's arse and feeling up the others was just embarrasing. A man feeling up another man for shock value stopped being funny around the 1970s.

My poor note taking and memory....and inability to remember I have a poor memory which would be solved by taking better notes...in meetings. Had a meeting two weeks ago and went over my notes to get things done and it's just not ringing any bells. Also my bad handwriting.

"Do this fom mom"

"explain to client - can't hamble pwood - see 2"

"Not relevant because address at mi"

"confirm with Linda - Inverness 20"

"Alan?"

All made sense 2 weeks ago, now none at all. I guess Alan is a good place to start.

Now there's a pet hate. What a cunt. What an utter fucking cunt. He'd probably set himself on fire if nobody was paying attention to him for one second. Cunt.

I think he's pretty funny. It might just be for money, but to take all the shit he gets from 8 out of 10 cats and Harry Hill, and still laugh at it is not bad in my books.

Plus I think he knows he's a bell. It's like a film that knows it's shite, so that somehow makes it ok. Like Spy Kids or the first Scary Movie. Guilty Pleasure.

My poor note taking and memory....and inability to remember I have a poor memory which would be solved by taking better notes...in meetings. Had a meeting two weeks ago and went over my notes to get things done and it's just not ringing any bells. Also my bad handwriting.

"Do this fom mom"

"Alan?"

All made sense 2 weeks ago, now none at all. I guess Alan is a good place to start.

I'm exactly the same! wait, maybe I just forgot I already posted this under a different user name..... o_O

this weeks hate is directed toward health/fitness related tv ads. Holy shit m&s has made food that - get this - fills you up so your not hungry! FUCK OFF!!

"Do this fom mom"

"Alan?"

I scribble down notes when I'm on the phone to people. Only I'm so busy concentrating on the call that I'm just scribbling down random words they are saying, and by the time I get off the phone and look at what I've written it's pretty much just word-vomit. The notepad next to my phone currently says:

"Cuttings disposal for 2008 - discharge

08/05.

Sidetracks (this is underlined three times so it must be important)

Martina Maltwater

HWNSMBM

How to speed it up

Re-registering

Shale Oil?

1 & 2 - HT?

Aberdeen 1

Andrea B

Well Operations

Andrea

Long job - understand.

No idea what any of that means, or what it relates to. There's a drawing of some stars next to it though, so I must have been happy with it.

The notepad next to my phone currently says:

"Cuttings disposal for 2008 - discharge

08/05.

Sidetracks (this is underlined three times so it must be important)

Martina Maltwater

HWNSMBM

How to speed it up

Re-registering

Shale Oil?

1 & 2 - HT?

Aberdeen 1

Andrea B

Well Operations

Andrea

Long job - understand.

No idea what any of that means, or what it relates to. There's a drawing of some stars next to it though, so I must have been happy with it.

big in oil are we? :p

A woman would berate you for your poor organisational skills and not being able to multi-task. Incidentally, women who go on about how they can multi-task and how men can't - because they're shit. A definite pet hate. They don't know how good I am at 'bating while using the internet.

No one can multi task. If you're multi tasking, one of the tasks you're doing will be shit. Always.

Or both. I read somewhere that if you try to concentrate on doing more than one thing, you end up concentrating on trying to concentrate and both things end up much lower than you could do if you gave one thing your full attention.

Standing in front of the tv and talking over the top of it is about the only thing women can actually do fantastically at the same time.

• Upvote 1

Guest Gladstone
He's right. We're all dreadful whores.

You're probably dreadful at whoring because you're not fucking concentrating! It's just not the same if you're also reading a magazine and doing your nails...

Yeah, like singing and playing guitar at the same time.

This is especially bad when I do it, as I can't do either well. Still, when I do them at the same time the standard of each doesn't reduce. Parking is a fucking good call. Idiots. I used to get abuse for not being able to text and speak at the same time. The way I see it I would be better off concentrating on the text message for 30 seconds, getting it out the way, then carrying on with the conversation. I like to send a good text.

I used to get abuse for not being able to text and speak at the same time. The way I see it I would be better off concentrating on the text message for 30 seconds, getting it out the way, then carrying on with the conversation. I like to send a good text.

I get this abuse and agree with you wholeheartedly. Chat, stop, text, continue. :up: