aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone
Current pet hate?

Farmers......

I can imagine the conversation every morning....

"Hey Jock, what are you doing today?

"Well, after I've shagged my own daughter, I'm going to drive into Aberdeen to cash that 150,000 cheque that the EU gave us for planting fuck all"

"Are you taking the new Bentley?"

"No, fuck that, I'll take the Tractor and use up some red diesel - it's cheaper"

"When are you leaving?"

"Oh the usual of course, morning rush hour - maximum disruption"

Fuck off, "you shit-kicking, stinky, horse manure-smelling motherfuckers"*

*Name that movie

You wouldn't get very far in this world without farmers you ungrateful cunt. It's a fucking shit time and a pretty shit life for a lot of the time in my opinion. I would never do it. Fuck that. Yes, there are some wealthy farmers, but it's a massive misconception that farmers are all rich. Farmers don't get enough help - they keep the country / world in food - without them we'd have to learn to hunt and kill our own food, and/or all have vegetable patches to live off of.

Disclaimer: I am not a farmer, and the slow bastard tractors do annoy me sometimes.

• Upvote 2

I like it when albums are self titled and the name is interpreted by fans depending on the artwork, like Red House Painter's first self titled album which is known as Rollercoaster, and Weezer's Blue Album, despite those titles never officially being given. I think it gives fans of the band some sort of inclusion, and it's quite inspiring how these unofficial names can live on.

I like it when albums are self titled and the name is interpreted by fans depending on the artwork, like Red House Painter's first self titled album which is known as Rollercoaster, and Weezer's Blue Album, despite those titles never officially being given. I think it gives fans of the band some sort of inclusion, and it's quite inspiring how these unofficial names can live on.

Or Alice In Chain's eponymous third album, known as "Tripod".

cd-cover.jpg

People who complain about a bus being late in the snow. Only to hold it up by even more time and leave a line of cold passengers-to-be out in the snow while they have a totally pointless rant

Yeah, that happened yesterday morning with the number 3 bus at 8am ish... Woman started having a rant at the bus driver, don't know what she said but it was pointless. The bus was packed to the rafters. I cut my losses and walked today, easiest way.

People who eat with their mouth open. AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.

oh yes.....That pisses me of big time. As does the over zealous use of the fork and knife, attacking the food as if it was still alive and needed to be stabbed to death. Also the scrapping of forks and knives on the plate etc. It's just one big ARGGGGGGGGGGGH from me :swearing:

Guest idol_wild
This will most definitely have been mentioned before, but...

People who do not need glasses yet wear glasses, normally oversized ones in an attempt to look 'sexy' and make up for their crippling insecurities. STOP MOCKING MY AFFLICTION, YOU 20/20 BASTARDS!

Nobody looks sexy in glasses, though. Fact.

Be still, my bleeding heart. If the stupid bastard bitch hadn't got greedy, lived beyond her means and borrowed through the ringer in the first place then she wouldn't have got herself into the traumatic situation of being reduced to mingling with the lower orders in such ghastly, frightful places as *shudder* Poundland. Goodness me, rented accommodation, what must people think?

What a fucking cow. The stupid fucking bagel. Take that aspiring lower-lower middle class snobbery and go get fucked. Cunt.

:swearing::swearing::swearing:

Be still, my bleeding heart. If the stupid bastard bitch hadn't got greedy, lived beyond her means and borrowed through the ringer in the first place then she wouldn't have got herself into the traumatic situation of being reduced to mingling with the lower orders in such ghastly, frightful places as *shudder* Poundland. Goodness me, rented accommodation, what must people think?

What a fucking cow. The stupid fucking bagel. Take that aspiring lower-lower middle class snobbery and go get fucked. Cunt.

:swearing::swearing::swearing:

Exactly this. She really needs a boot in the cunt.

She was well off and regularly made bad decisions. That's what you get for watching too much shite TV about doing up properties. Also, she doesn't need to buy presents for all those relatives, it's ridiculous. Just phone round everyone and say "I'm going through a tough patch just now, mind if we don't exchange presents this year?"

Christmas presents aren't a right or an obligation, they're a luxury. If you have your own kids that's different, but anyone out with that... cut it out. It shouldn't ruin Christmas. Jesus!

That moaning whining bitch has really pissed me off (and not alone on this one). Just fucking cut back like everyone else and stop bloody moaning and get on with it.

Commercialization has ruined Christmas. It's her own fault for being greedy in the first place and borrowing money her and her partner could not afford to pay back.

Typical Daily Mail bullshit... diddums struggling on 500 quid a week writing, try living in the real world... oh hang on due to your stupidity you are now. Enjoy Poundland with all of us other peasants.

No wonder this country is such a fucked up mess.

I fucked up through excessive borrowing and was declared bankrupt this year but I don't whinge and moan about it because it was own stupid fault. shit maybe I be should selling articles about poor I am!

Oh, and losing out on nearly 200 dollars earlier this afternoon whilst heads up on Poker Stars: all in with a pair of Kings, then recoiling in utter horror when the opponents 45 offsuit hit a straight on the flop.

The words coming out of my mouth (loudly) wouldn't go down well in a church.

:down: