aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People who are so ignorant and inarticulate they can't put a sentence together without swearing - must think it's macho or something! - it ain't , it's pathetic and childish!

Swearing is really good, sometimes.

Not being able to figure out how to calculate simple means using the statistical package at uni, I look a right bloody tool but I've had to email my tutor asking him where I'm going wrong... you have to use the independent variable and dependent variable but with the data I've been given and input into the package, there IS NO independent variable :( :( :(

Report is due tomo and my internet was down most of yesterday (my day off, the day I thought "oh a whole day to do my report") so I look unorganised too. Not happy.

That's another thing, my internet being down and NO warning.

Amazon Marketplace is always my first checkpoint for anything I want. If the cheapest price on there + postage is around the tenner mark I will generally just go to One Up if that's similar to their price, try and support local business etc.can't say I've ever found anything as cheap as a penny, I generally have something in mind and search for it rather than a random browse, must have a look and see what comes upI bet I just end up hacked off when I find loads of shite I've paid much more for over the years for a penny.

North Anderson Drive at 17.30hrs.....WTF is all that about? The Aberdeen Council (road planners division or whatever it's called) should be taken out and made to hand paint every road marking on that road....every frikkin day for allowing the traffic in Aberdeen to become such a mess. Not just those in power today, but at least those from the last 2-3 decades. It's a joke!!!