aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My cunting Chinese flatmate not realising that rinsing your hands with cold water after having a shit isn't "enough" - my flatmate and I have been ill with gastritis, and that skanky fucker is to blame. She also uses a duster to wash her dishes, doesn't bleach the fucking thing so it's COVERED in bacteria then thinks it's perfectly acceptable to wipe the inside of the microwave with it...

I want to punch her lights out, she's started crying and saying "oh I feel dirty" after I pointed out each thing she did was bogging. Including putting her toilet roll on the kitchen worktop.

SHE'S FUCKING 21! How the hell do you teach basic hygiene to a 21 year old???

If one more person gets ill I'm getting her arse evicted.

She also pissed me off this morning by being in the fucking shower room from 7am for an hour, not showering, not brushing her teeth, just pottering around doing god knows what. Little shit just locked herself in and both of the two flatmates who have jobs were working this morning, me being one of them.

Safe to say, I don't like her.

My cunting Chinese flatmate not realising that rinsing your hands with cold water after having a shit isn't "enough" - my flatmate and I have been ill with gastritis, and that skanky fucker is to blame. She also uses a duster to wash her dishes, doesn't bleach the fucking thing so it's COVERED in bacteria then thinks it's perfectly acceptable to wipe the inside of the microwave with it...

I want to punch her lights out, she's started crying and saying "oh I feel dirty" after I pointed out each thing she did was bogging. Including putting her toilet roll on the kitchen worktop.

She also pissed me off this morning by being in the fucking shower room from 7am for an hour, not showering, not brushing her teeth, just pottering around doing god knows what. Little shit just locked herself in and both of the two flatmates who have jobs were working this morning, me being one of them.

She is dirty in the non-fun way.

when i moved into a student flat in spring gardens they had to delay our move in date because a group of chinese blokes who lived there before had just absolutely destroyed the place. we sneaked a look in one day when the door was open, the smell made you boke. the fridge definitely had aids im saying that much.

when i moved into a student flat in spring gardens they had to delay our move in date because a group of chinese blokes who lived there before had just absolutely destroyed the place. we sneaked a look in one day when the door was open, the smell made you boke. the fridge definitely had aids im saying that much.

There's something growing in a tupperware box in the fridge, it looks like mouldy seaweed... We've realised that all she basically eats for supper is pork, and are unsure if the pan she uses to cook it is washed properly. She makes my fucking skin crawl.

Yes. I know people from home who refer to Banchory as Chory (pronouncing the tch). Same goes for "Todders" for Pittodrie. If you ever hear me utter these things I'm being ironic.

I know I've been guilty of using 'The Deen', but that's because a mate of mine from Dublin says it when he's over here.Totally agree on 'Todders'...that is an irritating one.

Guest idol_wild
People who are so ignorant and inarticulate they can't put a sentence together without swearing - must think it's macho or something! - it ain't , it's pathetic and childish!

Incorrect. Swearing is both big and clever.