aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The new Facebook homepage. I wish they would stop fucking around with it. Now they've got rid of the option to only view status updates, which is the only bit I generally look at, now you have to use the "Live Feed" option to get status updates,

I thought the same at first, but it's still there if you click 'friends' on the left-hand menu, then 'status updates' just below it.

Now please excuse my rather pathetic intrusion into this thread ;)

I had Puma Dalglish, and Partick Bilbo............cracking boots. The worst I had was a pair of Mitre mouldies. They were shaped like frikking canal boats.

The worst boots I had were Umbros, all pointy at the front and crushed my toes to hell.

I stick to the Nike 5's now.

Although they did little to protect my poor toes last night.... pet hate for the day, dirty hackers and socks full of blood.

People who tell me Ive got too much time on my hands when I send them something funny by e-mail, particularly if this contains pictures sourced through Google Images and possibly slightly altered by Microsoft Paint to accentuate the punchline.

Youve got too much time on your hands! Lol (sic) I thought you said you were busy?!

That took me approximately one and a half minutes to source, alter and send to you, you fucking moron. I just happen to have razor sharp wit, a rudimentary knowledge of computers and, until recently, a desire to take a minute or two out of my busy schedule to make you giggle.

Its strange little things like this that get right up my nose and I dont know why.

People that rip off other peoples artwork. I.e this

2ylu5qe.jpg

The new Fat Hippy Gig poster... and the Original:

54808.jpg

GigPosters.com - Broken Social Scene

Stuff like that really annoys me. No idea who did the Fat Hippy Poster, but the Original Broken Social Scene was done by one of my favourite designers, so could tell from a mile away

Sadly that is a downside of the internet.

:down:

People that rip off other peoples artwork. I.e this

2ylu5qe.jpg

The new Fat Hippy Gig poster... and the Original:

54808.jpg

GigPosters.com - Broken Social Scene

Stuff like that really annoys me. No idea who did the Fat Hippy Poster, but the Original Broken Social Scene was done by one of my favourite designers, so could tell from a mile away

That's pretty blatant! There's taking ideas and inspiration from someone else's work and there's just stealing it wholesale.

Dallas, are you saying that your cloppers haven't grown since you were twelve? Do you realise how fuckin freakish that is?

I have Adidas Predator fitba boots (lent from Adam Easy Wishes, that I still haven't returned) and Fila astroboots.

I like Hi Tec Silver Shadows. I always thought they looked pretty fly.

Seriously, I was a massive kid. Size 11 feet by 12/13; I looked like a clown. Reached my maximum height - a decent 5'10" - by about 14. Shaki can vouch for this. He's known me for almost 22 years. I also have a massive arse.

My pet hate today is speed dating. What is the fucking point. Does it/has it ever worked for anyone. I think speed-fucking should exist though, whereby you have 2 minutes to fuck somebody before moving on to another person and so on. Condoms a must.

• Upvote 1

Seriously, I was a massive kid. Size 11 feet by 12/13; I looked like a clown. Reached my maximum height - a decent 5'10" - by about 14. Shaki can vouch for this. He's known me for almost 22 years. I also have a massive arse.

My pet hate today is speed dating. What is the fucking point. Does it/has it ever worked for anyone. I think speed-fucking should exist though, whereby you have 2 minutes to fuck somebody before moving on to another person and so on. Condoms a must.

Big feet as a child and bubble butt to this day.

Dating on speed, that would be a laugh. My, you're a chatty one aren't you.

I think speed-fucking should exist though, whereby you have 2 minutes to fuck somebody before moving on to another person and so on. Condoms a must.

Aye, but that would mean I'd have to make small-talk for 90 seconds :down:

Enjoy the speeddating tonight! I kind of wish I were going, it does sound like it's gonna be a giggle.