aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone
Cold willy?

:up:

I just looked out my window and the snow had started. It's stopped again, but I'm fucking sick of it. Normally it takes me about 50-60 minutes to get to work. On Friday it took 2.5 hours, yesterday it took 2.5 hours, today wasn't so bad, but still over an hour.

And that's without proper snow. When we had proper snow a month ago, it either wasn't worth me leaving (because one day it took 3.5 hours to get to work), or I couldn't physically get my car out of the drive and onto the little back roadie I live on (or if I got it that far, couldn't get it up the bloody road).

Pain in the hoop.

Scott Fucking Cunting Davie the useless Pikey Jute Mink who always seems to commentate on Aberdeen games on the radio. That A-rab twat derives so much pleasure from seeing us lose.

The only person in my life about whom I have written an official complaint, when he commentated on Dons 0 - 0 Hubs last season. Disgusting prick.

• Upvote 1

The only person in my life about whom I have written an official complaint, when he commentated on Dons 0 - 0 Hubs last season. Disgusting prick.

sounds like you need to let out some aggression, i have a sack of puppies i can let you borrow to lay into so long as you return them?

I was just in a supermarket and I asked an assistant if they had Tuna Steaks. A simple question. I'm standing in the fish section, I can't see any but thought I would ask anyway.

The assistant then directs me to the canned food aisle.

This is partially my own fault for choosing a inferior local mini supermarket but it still pissed me off.

I was just in a supermarket and I asked an assistant if they had Tuna Steaks. A simple question. I'm standing in the fish section, I can't see any but thought I would ask anyway.

The assistant then directs me to the canned food aisle.

This is partially my own fault for choosing a inferior local mini supermarket but it still pissed me off.

Asda sell frozen tuna steaks....never, ever buy them, once cooked they smell like a creel that has sat in the sun for 2 weeks and taste like something indescribable.....

The patronising pricks that work in R n B music, infact, pretty much everyone who works in a guitar shop.

The times that I've been in everyone's been quite helpful and friendly...

Maybe it's because I lack any knowledge so I don't know that they're being patronising?

Chavs in the cinema who talk all the way through a film, and try and talk to the folk in the film by answering questions they ask in the film

Folk that all try and cram into automatic doors at shopping centres. There's about 5 doors you can go through, dont be so lazy and just open the fucking door

• Upvote 1

Scott Fucking Cunting Davie the useless Pikey Jute Mink who always seems to commentate on Aberdeen games on the radio. That A-rab twat derives so much pleasure from seeing us lose.

Agreed :up:

He has the most irritating voice of any commentator - "Goooooowal" (goal) "Pooooooowst" (post).

Not knowing the pin for my parent's sky + box. Did it not used to be the last 4 digits of the card? They don't know it either and won't have changed it ever so now I can't watch a film with boobies at 10 o'clock in the morning... annoying.

You should be able to reset the PIN on the Sky website