aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Might actually be quicker heading out the South Deeside Road and out through Netherley.

Yeah that thought crossed my mind yesterday. I don't think there'd be much difference in it most days, but when there's an accident the A90 just grinds to a total halt.

Was one thing last week due to the rain chaos but I hoped for better this week.

I hate being the person at every fucking gig that EVERYONE seems to want to walk past.

Utter cunts.

They always make a beeline for me. I could stand in the front row and still all these fuckers would think..... oh fuck me, that's a good place to go and walk.

'Excuse me, excuse me.... barge barge barge......'

ARGGGGHHHHHHHH. Die.

I hate being the person at every fucking gig that EVERYONE seems to want to walk past.

Utter cunts.

They always make a beeline for me. I could stand in the front row and still all these fuckers would think..... oh fuck me, that's a good place to go and walk.

'Excuse me, excuse me.... barge barge barge......'

ARGGGGHHHHHHHH. Die.

It's probably because you're tall, you make a good waypoint.

Meaningless statistics that may as well just be made up. In the doctors today there was a poster saying "40% of gay men with HIV don't know they have it." How can you come to that figure?

And every now and then you get some tube saying something like "At every second of every day, somebdy, somewhere in the world is listening to Dark Side of the Moon/singing Auld Lang Syne/some other crap." Prove it, cunty.

It is a tall thing, get's really irritating. Mate and I, both 6' 2", stood at the Down gig in Glasgow this and were clearly used as a signpost in the crowd. Bastards, it's heightist!

I get barged past at gigs because I'm a midget.

I soon stop people barging past me when they discover I'm also fairly sturdy. And have sharp elbows that, because I'm a midget, allow for a swift belt in the baws :up:

• Upvote 1

And every now and then you get some tube saying something like "At every second of every day, somebdy, somewhere in the world is listening to Dark Side of the Moon/singing Auld Lang Syne/some other crap." Prove it, cunty.

I've recorded myself sleeping for the past year and can confirm I've eaten an average of 8 spiders in that time. It's all true.