aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The Secret Millionaire. It may have worked for the first series or so, but lets face facts, the element of surprise is LONG gone. Can you imagine working for some inner city charity or something when somebody turns up with a film crew saying "Hello, we're from Channel 4. We're filming a documentary about this average Joe going to work in an inner city charity, because obviously that makes great telly. He's definitely not a millionaire or anything."

You'd have spent the cash before you'd shown the fucker where the toilet was. Secret my arse.

The Secret Millionaire. It may have worked for the first series or so, but lets face facts, the element of surprise is LONG gone. Can you imagine working for some inner city charity or something when somebody turns up with a film crew saying "Hello, we're from Channel 4. We're filming a documentary about this average Joe going to work in an inner city charity, because obviously that makes great telly. He's definitely not a millionaire or anything."

You'd have spent the cash before you'd shown the fucker where the toilet was. Secret my arse.

Yeah I wondered about that too...

I can only remember watching the first one or two series, but when they give them the money at the end I can't help but think "You've dragged this out for HOW long, the people filmed have basically said how shit their lives are, you're a millionare... and you've only given them X amount!"

I tried to do that again today. I'm convinced that one day it'll work...

Rejoice! I found a bit at the bottom of today's spam message that says "If you would prefer to no longer receive promotional offers or research emails from MSN, Windows Live or Bing, please click here." And if you click on it you can basically tell them never to email you about anything ever again. Let's see if it works...

Rejoice! I found a bit at the bottom of today's spam message that says "If you would prefer to no longer receive promotional offers or research emails from MSN, Windows Live or Bing, please click here." And if you click on it you can basically tell them never to email you about anything ever again. Let's see if it works...

Hooray! Well done! It goes to show how little attention I pay to those things, if only I'd read them before!

Realising, just after I've opened my yogurt, that some fuck has used all my spoons (which are kept at work)! I've been away two days and the mean person hasn't even washed them :down: Now all I can think about is some other person's fat tongue lolling all over my spoons. I don't want my yogurt anymore.

I've had to start writing my name on my fruit juice cartons because someone keeps opening them and helping themselves!!! BUGGER OFF AND BUY YOUR OWN!

Realising, just after I've opened my yogurt, that some fuck has used all my spoons (which are kept at work)! I've been away two days and the mean person hasn't even washed them :down: Now all I can think about is some other person's fat tongue lolling all over my spoons. I don't want my yogurt anymore.

I've had to start writing my name on my fruit juice cartons because someone keeps opening them and helping themselves!!! BUGGER OFF AND BUY YOUR OWN!

Washing up liquid has anti-bac stuff in it for exactly this purpose.