aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Buddha is effectively a Demo that was re-released after they "made it". Cheshire Cat was their first proper album, making Enema their third.

I think this is right. I don't think Buddha was considered a proper record for some reason. Kung Fu Records rereleased it, but alot of the songs were re-recorded at a later date for Cheshire Cat.

There's not a single Blink 182 song I can listen to all the way through. It's their voices. It's like if an impressionist was trying to recreate the most insufferable American accent possible with unrealistic exaggeration.

Bits and bats of that latest album sound alright, where they share vocals, so you don't have to put up with 3 and a half minutes of Tom's nasal glass-cutter of a voice.

There's not a single Blink 182 song I can listen to all the way through. It's their voices. It's like if an impressionist was trying to recreate the most insufferable American accent possible with unrealistic exaggeration.

Aye, All the Small Things was on the radio the other day, and although I was reminded of what a great pop song it is, it also reminded me that I don't get this whole "pop-punk" accent thing. At one point he sings "She left me blinded bouy the stairs", it sounded like he was from Bristol or something, what the fuck's that all about?

Aye, All the Small Things was on the radio the other day, and although I was reminded of what a great pop song it is, it also reminded me that I don't get this whole "pop-punk" accent thing. At one point he sings "She left me blinded bouy the stairs", it sounded like he was from Bristol or something, what the fuck's that all about?

Tim Armstrong from Rancid's efforts at a Joe Strummer are pretty wank as well.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Never seen that before.

Argh...I have seen it before, on this very site courtesy of Jamesy actually. Yet I can't find an example of it on the entire internet. if not 'walaa', it could have been 'wahlah', 'wa-lah' or something similar. The 'v' was definitely omitted however.

You've gotta give me 'kapeesh' though, right?

Every time someone says "epic fail" in real-life it makes me wanna get my glock and shoot them in the motherfucking mouth. Same with "awesome" these days, really. Yesterday I heard somebody say that some random inanimate object was "full of awesome and win".

"Full of awesome and win"?!

Get outta my hearing range and go eat a bag of dicks.