aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

You can't write "eww" then slag guys off for being homos.

Yes I can. I'm not politically correct

Yeah, Self service tills are pretty stupid, I mean you go do your shopping, and have to till it up yourself? what the fuck

I've been to the Pizza Hut on King Street twice, both times I've regretted it 24hours later

Guest treader.
Yeah, Self service tills are pretty stupid, I mean you go do your shopping, and have to till it up yourself? what the fuck

I see what you're trying to do, and you're nearly there. Keep trying. 4/10.

The pizza hut on king street has given me the truoble one too many times
Yes I can. I'm not politically correct

I've been to the Pizza Hut on King Street twice, both times I've regretted it 24hours later

You can't say Pizza Hut! It's *unnamed high street pizza chain* for the sake of the lawyers.

Another pet hate:

Being diagnosed with strep throat 5 days before a gig. These fucking antibiotics better work fast, or it'll be a rather croaky sounding Cobra Kai on monday night.

Roll with it, man. Chicks dig Rod Stewart, and he sounds like he's constantly swallowing a bonfire.

One of my biggest pet hates is people who ask you for the time whilst pulling up their sleeve and pointing at their wrist! Do they not think i am smart enough to know where my watch is!??( When i am asking someone where the toilets are i don't point to my crotch as i ask them! I make a point of telling people this when they ask me as it just really gets on my last nerve! haha

Wow! Really? I bow down to your ability to eat properly even when wearing a jumper.

It's easy! If you keep your arm at 45 degree angle while taking the toast to your mouth, and hold a plate under your chin with the other hand, you won't spill a single crumb. Here I've drawn you a diagram. I don't know what you look like so I just had to guess.

toast.jpg

Never again shall you get toast crumbs up your sleeve!

:D:angel: