aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I'm not small. But I do have a sense of humour, unlike you, you ginger twat.:up:

Fine, smaller.

I have a very strong sense of humour. It's very astute and I can't pick up anything funny in your post...:down:

I don't understand how gladly standing infront of someone smaller than me makes me thick...

Cunt.

I certainly wouldn't say it makes you thick, but it does to a degree make you inconsiderate of others who aren't as tall as you but who have to pay the same amount to get into an event where they may struggle to see because of you. But at the same time, you're free to do as you please- I'm fairly tall and I stand wherever I want. Fuck the short-arses.

Crying children in cafes / restaurants drives me up the fucking wall. I'm trying to have a nice quiet meal and some little bastard is screaming the place down while his parents just sit there going "Awwwww isn't it cute!" I was in that new creperie on Union Street on Sunday having lunch and the couple at the table next to me had a baby which wailed for about 20 minutes. The parents actually did nothing to try and calm it down, they just left it to scream and talked to each other.

Whenever I mention this pet hate people (usually parents) often say to me "Well you'll change your opinion once you have kids of your own". Well I don't think having kids of my own is going to make me want to listen to your screaming fucking brat while I'm trying to enjoy my lunch.

Crying children in cafes / restaurants drives me up the fucking wall. I'm trying to have a nice quiet meal and some little bastard is screaming the place down while his parents just sit there going "Awwwww isn't it cute!" I was in that new creperie on Union Street on Sunday having lunch and the couple at the table next to me had a baby which wailed for about 20 minutes. The parents actually did nothing to try and calm it down, they just left it to scream and talked to each other.

Whenever I mention this pet hate people (usually parents) often say to me "Well you'll change your opinion once you have kids of your own". Well I don't think having kids of my own is going to make me want to listen to your screaming fucking brat while I'm trying to enjoy my lunch.

Couldn't agree with you more. Had to put up with 2 screaming kids for an entire flight back from Majorca last year... I literally cannot stand being around crying children anymore now!

well my exam results, all those years ago, says I'm doing O.K....

Thanks very much... :] :laughing:

I think you should consider revising that sentence:

my exam results, all those years ago, say I'm doing O.K....

or

my exam result, all those years ago, says I'm doing O.K....

T'would make more sense. ;):up:

Sorry I don't know why I'm such a knob. Grammar is my mistress :laughing:

I don't understand how gladly standing infront of someone smaller than me makes me thick...

Cunt.

It doesn't. But posts like this coupled with the delightful 'You are a twat' comment that accompanied my oh-so-hurtful negative reputation points certainly doesn't make you the master of witty banter. If you 'gladly' stand in front of someone smaller knowingly to fuck up their view, that just makes you an inconsiderate prick. If you were there and they chose to stand behind you, that's their tough titty.

My initial post was a flippant jokey comment by intent. I guess I should have chucked in a wacky thumbs aloft smiley to make that clear for Nefarious C. That may have avoided the damning negative rep points from his direction. He did at least raise the bar in terms of comment standard with 'Grow up. Literally', it just wasn't all that applicable in the end. 5'10used to be above average height, maybe that's changing with time. Like male fertility.

But I really do hate it when I have been standing in a spot at a gig with a decent view for ages and some twat barges in front of me at the last minute. They don't even have to be particularly tall, the same height can spoil the view enough.

But I really do hate it when I have been standing in a spot at a gig with a decent view for ages and some twat barges in front of me at the last minute. They don't even have to be particularly tall, the same height can spoil the view enough.

Go to stadium gigs and get a seat then, You could cross your legs and tap your feet to the joyous tones whilst seeing just about everything!