aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Drivers that hate being overtaken and try everything they can to avoid it, yet aren't confident enough to actually drive at the speed limit; .

on a silimar note: drivers who get realy angry when they are forced to stop at the red light to let you cross the road, as if by making them stop for 30 seconds there whole day will have to be pushed back and will eat away into their spare time that they probably use to say things like "im not racist but . . ." which happend to spawn a whole other line of pet hates of mine

1. racist

2. racist fucks that claim not to be racist

3. racist fucks who claiom their just "telling it like it is"

i could go on all day

on a silimar note: drivers who get realy angry when they are forced to stop at the red light to let you cross the road, as if by making them stop for 30 seconds there whole day will have to be pushed back and will eat away into their spare time

Drivers who don't stop at zebra crossings, they see me away to step onto the road and think it's a bloody race, so put the foot down.

I wish people would actually use there indicators on roundabouts.

It would be nice if drivers remembered that their cars have indicators for pedestrains sakes when they turn into side streets. I've lost count of the number of times when i've looked to make sure that there was no-one turning in and started crossing only to be nearly mowed down by some cunt who's forgotten how to drive. A lot of them have the cheek to wind down their windows and give you abuse for getting in their way of all things. Last person who did that to me won't be doing it again.

Shit parents. I can't remember if I wailed on them earlier in this thread. I was on the bus on Saturday. It took forever because of the football traffic. This kid sat in the seat infront of me kept pressing the stop button and pulling her mums hair (looked like she was tugging it pretty hard too). The mum just laughed it off. All this happened after she cried for 15 minutes because she wasn't allowed to sit at the back. Her mum also openly talked shit about her Dad infront of this toddler. What a nice example to set.

Speaking of good examples, the other night on the bus home, a man with his dog and son started to cross the road, but had to step back onto the pavement because they didn't look, and a bus was coming. This led to the man screaming profanity towards the bus driver, as if it was his fault. I just don't understand some people.

The supercilious c**nts who define themselve by how many countries they went to on their gap year. "You can't have a better opinion than me on anything because I went to Africa and like, saw poverty"

Anyone know what I mean?

Yes.

I hate that too. I once worked with a guy who kept saying things like "next year I'm gonna do South America", or 'yeh, I did South-East Asia a few years ago". As if 'do' means 'travel to', or 'visit.'

I've never been so annoyed by the use of a single word. He just wanted to give the impression that he was some kind of seasoned traveller to be respected and that the world is just one big check-list of countries for him to visit and tick off.

Grow up and get a fuckin proper job you spoon!

Travelling is all well and good but there is nothing worse than people who go on about it. No-one wants to hear your shitty anecdotes about meeting equally pompous hippy wannabes on a beach in Thailand. Go, come back and keep it to yourself.

God yes. I went to Edinburgh Uni.

I'm going there too, after a trip to South America (Chile, Peru) in the summer. Won't be my first time, but all the rest of my friends are going to the western Pacific isles, but I've done those already.