aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

Nowt wrong with putting better pickups in a Squier. I had a shot of Moon Moon's and it's a fine instrument as is but would no doubt benefit from better pickups.

Somebody was selling a set of Texas Specials on Gumtree.

it sounded great in your hands I must admit. I'm probably going to go with custom wound mojo pickups. Only thing is I'm wanting hss routing and it's pretty expensive

I'm definately changing it at one point to just standard SSS once I get the cash as I don't like humbuckers on a strat. Eyeing up mojo pickups again but I'm skint.

it sounded great in your hands I must admit. I'm probably going to go with custom wound mojo pickups. Only thing is I'm wanting hss routing and it's pretty expensive

Silly Moon Moon....

Putting custom wound pickups on a Squier, and playing through the quality of amp that you tend to have is a waste of time.

Stop throwing money away on crap, buy one decent guitar and amp and leave it at that.

Not forgetting he had fender amp with that good speakers from an ac30 and a mexican strat.

Who never seen this coming!?

Edited by brettthain1

Just watched Nirvana live at Reading and bought myself a DS-1 cheap and nasty piece of shit. Canna wait.

Yas! I bought a DS2 for pretty much the same reason, but I've actually used it more frequently than I initially thought I would.

Has anybody tried one of those digitech grunge pedals for a laugh? Are they any good?