aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

I never thought of spacing when I was down. Luckily the bus was pretty empty on the way down so I gave the guitar a seat to itself. I got a look at the bus we were coming back on and there was next to no leg room to even put it between my legs. And over head wasn't an option as it was too small and there were no spare seats. I do like the looper just I have no amp but was playing with it at my neighbours for hours last night and I'll be buying an amp soon.

swap it for a looper

to be honest i wasn't that happy about it either, i was aiming to trade it for a guitar and get them to courier it but they asked for too much on top for some of the guitars so i said no, he then said pedals then i asked about a looper and he agreed. buying a cheap amp on sunday then i should get a better one next saturday for moon moons birthday,

to be honest i wasn't that happy about it either, i was aiming to trade it for a guitar and get them to courier it but they asked for too much on top for some of the guitars so i said no, he then said pedals then i asked about a looper and he agreed. buying a cheap amp on sunday then i should get a better one next saturday for moon moons birthday,

Why not just wait a week then? 

So the looper was your idea - you're idea that was a 'waste of your fucking time'. 

Also, did I read correctly that you're buying a cheap amp to use for 6 days before getting a better one?

I never thought of spacing when I was down. Luckily the bus was pretty empty on the way down so I gave the guitar a seat to itself. I got a look at the bus we were coming back on and there was next to no leg room to even put it between my legs. And over head wasn't an option as it was too small and there were no spare seats. I do like the looper just I have no amp but was playing with it at my neighbours for hours last night and I'll be buying an amp soon.

How did you know there was going to be no spare seats prior to you making this mental trade?