your gear.

hibbytam

2003 ESP Custom Shop KH-2 Neck Thru with Bare Knuckle Aftermath set:

390333_510705533253_339200132_277442_369362825_n.jpg

2004 ESP Jeff Hanneman S&Key Urban Camo (1 of 4):

DSC00340-1.jpg

2005 Dean USA Custom Shop 'Dean From Hell' DFH #80/150:

DSC00023.jpg

ENGL E670 SE EL34 with ENGL Standard Slant 4x12 cab (I used to own the ENGL Powerball v2 and Marshall 1960A on the right at the same time but sold it shortly after):

DSC00779.jpg

I have a bunch of pedals and a drumkit too but the stuff above is my main gear. :)

• Upvote 1

Just bought this badboy from Needheid :)

5234638992_63387947a8_b.jpg

06_down_neck.jpg

My other babies are:

Mexican Jazz which I'm starting some upgrades on. New BABCIZ bridge just installed and now hunting down some pups. Covered in stickers and grafitti

-1623603974220940.jpg

Fender Power Jazz Bass Special. All original barring a refinish due to catastrophic drop-damage.

1290936283_142230410_5-Fender-Power-Jazz-Bass-Special-MIJ-Perak-1290936283.jpg

fender.jpg

Amp-wise I'm running nothing special. Ashdown MAG300 head and Ampeg B410HLF. Mounted in a Gator case with a rack tuner.

MAG300R.jpg

Looking to overhaul my amp completely though. Going to start building pedals, starting with an Orange Crush compressor and Bass Tubescreamer replicas. From there I'm considering getting one of these:

preview.jpg

The head is modular and can drive a 410 pretty happily. If I get that and use a pedalboard I should be able to get much more versatility (as well as a usable practice setup) which will be easier to move around.

xx

Are you bring the sexy bass to practice the morns night?

Is that in your house?

Aye, it sure is. All housed in wee tiny 1 bedroomed flat in Rosemount.

Sadly, I'm not rich enough to be able to house it elsewhere, and as I privately rent, can't really do much in the way of acoustic treatment either (for those that spotted the lack of any).

One day though, maybe.... hopefully, ha ha ha ha.

Aye, it sure is. All housed in wee tiny 1 bedroomed flat in Rosemount.

Sadly, I'm not rich enough to be able to house it elsewhere, and as I privately rent, can't really do much in the way of acoustic treatment either (for those that spotted the lack of any).

One day though, maybe.... hopefully, ha ha ha ha.

Its a brilliant set up, i would do horrible things to people to have your dj set up!! Incredible!

Yeah there is a lot of guitar wanking that goes on in here. What kinda stuff do you mix?

I'm personally more inclined towards electronic music, European Hardcore/Gabber, Drum & Bass.

Occasionally I dabble in Rock/Pop when artists seek my help with their works, Oh and mastering for various labels, plenty of that going on.

I'm personally more inclined towards electronic music, European Hardcore/Gabber, Drum & Bass.

Occasionally I dabble in Rock/Pop when artists seek my help with their works, Oh and mastering for various labels, plenty of that going on.

Haha a dream combo! Exactly what i used to mix when i had working decks, ive got a huge collection of old hardhouse, and hardcore stuff, and plenty old drum and bass! I like the cut of your jib!!

Haha a dream combo! Exactly what i used to mix when i had working decks, ive got a huge collection of old hardhouse, and hardcore stuff, and plenty old drum and bass! I like the cut of your jib!!

I also have a heap of old skool goodness from 1992 onwards.

1999-2001 ish was my excursion away from Hardcore/Drum & Bass into Hard House/Trance, oh, and UK Garage (Gay-Rage), ha ha ha.

Probably a good note to mention, I'm originally from just outside London.

I also have a heap of old skool goodness from 1992 onwards.

1999-2001 ish was my excursion away from Hardcore/Drum & Bass into Hard House/Trance, oh, and UK Garage (Gay-Rage), ha ha ha.

Probably a good note to mention, I'm originally from just outside London.

Yeah the 2000's was when i really got into my hardhouse and hardcore stuff, around the time they used to hold Godskitchen in Edinburgh. Back when Drum was still on the go!! I was gutted when i broke one of the arms on my decks last year, just never had money to replace them. My old flat mate and his brother got me into them, they were big techno heads but i always like stuff with more tune behind it, we used to have 2 sets of decks a few mixers and a couple of chaos pads and samplers going through our 2k PA system in the living room, some amazing nights.

There doesnt seem to be much of a scene here for that kind of thing anymore, just the odd night here & there.

I moved up 7 years ago just as it seemed to be stopping, sigh, oh well...

Bet that was immense... Just glad I'm not your neighbour, ha ha ha.

Yeah there used to be a great scene for that kinda nights, The Subway on Market Street just under the Metro Hotel was the place for drum and bass and techno, an absolute hole of a place, but it it was nice and grimey, just what you needed for going to see acts like Dave Clarke and Slam and Drum was the place for hardhouse and trance, it had a bad rep as being dodgy, but of course a club full of pill heads banging away to Lisa Lashes is going to look dodgy, i never had any trouble in all the time i went there.

It was fine, we lived above the bingo place on king street so no one below or to either side and the guys above were usually at our parties! haha

I realised I haven't posted what I've actually got up on here. So here goes.

3807a65c70e211e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

A Vox Cambridge 30 reverb

aab16e2a92f911e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

This is the current line up of pedals I use in Days Fall Slow. A cheapo Behringer tuner, Devi Ever Rocket, A 1988 Ibanez Super Stereo Chorus, A RAK Super Distortion SDS-3, Hello Sailor custom fuzz and a Danelectro FAB analog delay. I need a board for them really.

d470085292f911e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

I currently only have one playable guitar. A Squier standard Telecaster. My other guitar, a Squier Stratocaster is in bits pending arrival of a shiny new humbucking sized P90 pickup and a new scratchplate but I'll post photos of that when its finished!