aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

Guest davetherave

Classic Player Jazzmaster and VOX AC 15 CC.

192636_1670258275082_1196127500_1426822_6827789_o-1.jpg

Gordon Smith Thinline T, Fender '72 Custom Reissue Tele, Squier Classic Vibe, American Deluxe Ash.

rickenbacker 330.

Martin D15.

Cool collection of teles, that Gordon Smith thinline is nice. I have a GS1 LP junior, great guitars.

My fav tele at the moment is my fender candy apple red that I've installed a stetsbar onto :)

Cool collection of teles, that Gordon Smith thinline is nice. I have a GS1 LP junior, great guitars.

My fav tele at the moment is my fender candy apple red that I've installed a stetsbar onto :)

I was thinking of whacking a Bigsby on the Squier actually! The Teles are all nice but that Jazzmaster is the biz for playing live.

Guest davetherave
I was thinking of whacking a Bigsby on the Squier actually! The Teles are all nice but that Jazzmaster is the biz for playing live.

The stesbar is a great bit of kit, much better than the bigsby IMO , no tuning issues and easy to setup, its more expensive, but a lovely bit of engineering :up:

Stetsbar gallery

Relicing is a black art. I don't know if I approve or not, but all I know is that mjt is the best at it. My next purchase will be an mjt, but a closet classic.

Yeah, I'm not too sure how they do it, but it's essentially been done exactly the way I had in mind, so I'm delighted about that. I can't really recommend MJT highly enough, they've been great to deal with, start to finish, and really listened to what I was after.

Also, when it arrives, I'll have that shell pink Strat body to sell if you're still interested?

Tell us more!

Requested a rebuild of this sucker. Lighter walnut stain, bottom corner Verellen logo, push-pull gain knob instead of a foot pedal for activating the boost. Set up for Euro mains power at no extra cost. Be it know that Ben Verellen is a gentleman and a scholar.

• Upvote 1

Requested a rebuild of this sucker. Lighter walnut stain, bottom corner Verellen logo, push-pull gain knob instead of a foot pedal for activating the boost. Set up for Euro mains power at no extra cost. Be it know that Ben Verellen is a gentleman and a scholar.

Holy mother fucking christ, that thing sounds amazing!