aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

Requested a rebuild of this sucker. Lighter walnut stain, bottom corner Verellen logo, push-pull gain knob instead of a foot pedal for activating the boost. Set up for Euro mains power at no extra cost. Be it know that Ben Verellen is a gentleman and a scholar.

But does it have the reverb that the coop has? Best reverb sound ever.

push-pull gain knob instead of a foot pedal for activating the boost.

I'm curious, what was your reasoning for wanting this feature as a push-pull kob instead of a foot pedal? It sounds less flexible to me? Having the option of activating the thing on the amp as well as from a pedal would seem more intuitive to me. Perhaps I am missing something.

Has anyone had the Coop's fresh pizzas? They're ace!

I think I have. I bought a Coop pizza about a year a go and it was awesome and was probably from their higher range of refrigerated pizzas. :p

I'm curious, what was your reasoning for wanting this feature as a push-pull kob instead of a foot pedal? It sounds less flexible to me? Having the option of activating the thing on the amp as well as from a pedal would seem more intuitive to me. Perhaps I am missing something.

Less flexible maybe. However, not a fan of messing around with my feet during a song, and I wanted the amp geared towards my preferences and playing style.