aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

i use a fender twin reverb amp...the guitar i use is a fenix. i love this guitar and amp combo..the guitar i have had for 15 or so years now and i adore it...the amp is a recent buy....my pedal board consists of a line 6 delay pedal,volume pedal and reverb pedal...i am going to get a loop pedal in the mix sometime soon i hope...

i use a fender twin reverb amp...the guitar i use is a fenix. i love this guitar and amp combo..the guitar i have had for 15 or so years now and i adore it...the amp is a recent buy....my pedal board consists of a line 6 delay pedal,volume pedal and reverb pedal...i am going to get a loop pedal in the mix sometime soon i hope...

a Fenix what ?

I had a Blonde Fenix Tele/Maple neck.... awesome pups on it, and really liked the guitar... I'd defo say better quality than a Squier....Young Chang made some great guitars !!.....I believe they made them for Fender/Squier until they made their own brand which Fender didn't like so much, as their own were better quality, plus, on early Fenix Tele's they copied the Fender headstock shape until Fender took them to court to change them to their own design !!

Early ones are quite sought after, I've heard.....

(the neck on mine got broken, moving up here to Aberdeen, but I used the body & electrics for another Tele project... a Rossi replica) I still have it in that form, but needs some electrics work doing.....

Crazy fuzz arrived today, so I was Living the Dream at lunchtime, ye godz, I got a wee bargain there. With my Classic 50s Strat it went from characterful crunch on half vol to hefty fuzzface-ish gain on full, but when I put this crappy behringer (sigh, yes, I should have known) graphic EQ in front of it to make it significantly hotter, it turned into a ludicrous ultra-saturated fuzz, flappier than the audience at a Hawkwind gig's troosers, chaotic, and sustainfull-on. Fucking ace, gonna put the synth through it tonight.

Not enough pics ITT. Nobody wants to read a wall of text.

OK, this is the inside of my new fuzz, mad 40s caps and other NOS gubbins.

ltd_fuzz_inside.jpg

The dude who made it also made this mental looking O/D&Boost pedal, made out of some bit of an old cannon shell, if I could stretch to it, I would, especially now I know he has circuit skillz.

gun_face_overdrive.jpg

Gun Face Distortion/boost Pedal Hello Sailor Effects on eBay (end time 05-Mar-11 03:41:45 GMT)

a Fenix what ?

I had a Blonde Fenix Tele/Maple neck.... awesome pups on it, and really liked the guitar... I'd defo say better quality than a Squier....Young Chang made some great guitars !!.....I believe they made them for Fender/Squier until they made their own brand which Fender didn't like so much, as their own were better quality, plus, on early Fenix Tele's they copied the Fender headstock shape until Fender took them to court to change them to their own design !!

Early ones are quite sought after, I've heard.....

(the neck on mine got broken, moving up here to Aberdeen, but I used the body & electrics for another Tele project... a Rossi replica) I still have it in that form, but needs some electrics work doing.....

i dont know wht model it is but it cosy 500 when i bought it.i saw the same one on ebay about a year ago and the guys was asking for a grand for it

the guy yang chung used to run the fender place in japan until fender found out he was making better quailty guitars at home and selling them..fender sacked him then he started on his own..i far as i know thats how the story goes