aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

So what all have we got there then? Is that the Gibson signature of the Blnk 182 guy?

(Sorry, I've forgotten his name at the moment).

Dunno if its the Gibson one. But yeah - its the tom delonge sig (or so im told)

The rack stuff is

Virus synth

Line 6 filter pro

Line 6 echo pro then i cant remember what order but..

Synth interface thing

Power conditioner

JMP pre amp

and a poweramp i cant remember for the life of me... I think thats everything. Scotts also selling most of the rack (not the synthy stuff) on here too.

Feel free not to answer this Scott, but how much did the Tom Delonge sig sting you? I'm just curious as I'm a bit of a Gibson afficianado, but in my eyes it's one of the ugliest Gibsons ever (Just my opinion, please don't take offence etc).

300, not too much. is an epiphone, not a gibbo

most people dont like it, but i love it! it plays wonderfully and sounds like a beast. and i like the colour too, maybe jus me , but i love it :D

300, not too much. is an epiphone, not a gibbo

most people dont like it, but i love it! it plays wonderfully and sounds like a beast. and i like the colour too, maybe jus me , but i love it :D

Ah right, didn't realise they did an Epi version, that's cool.

They do cheaper versions of the Parkers now, Johnology.

I even like the soft V neck and the vintage narrow frets, if only the finish was nitro. As for the Mexicanaity, Cheech would approve, and thats good enough for a pendejo like me. Ensenada is only half an hour down the road from Corona, Calif. anyway. Gives me an excuse to pimp it up. Speaking of which does anyone have experience with Callaham parts for Strats, they have glowing reviews on some forums. Callaham Vintage Guitars and Parts (Strat Parts)

Check the ABR bridge page for some very interesting facts about Tune-O-Matics being made of crappy Zinc. Reminded me of that dude who used to post here, his main schtick was that Les Pauls had crap tone, and he banged on about it incessantly, he had a crossed out LP as his avatar, well funny.

Callaham Vintage Guitars and Parts (Callaham ABR-1 bridge)

I even like the soft V neck and the vintage narrow frets, if only the finish was nitro. As for the Mexicanaity, Cheech would approve, and thats good enough for a pendejo like me. Ensenada is only half an hour down the road from Corona, Calif. anyway. Gives me an excuse to pimp it up. Speaking of which does anyone have experience with Callaham parts for Strats, they have glowing reviews on some forums. Callaham Vintage Guitars and Parts (Strat Parts)

Check the ABR bridge page for some very interesting facts about Tune-O-Matics being made of crappy Zinc. Reminded me of that dude who used to post here, his main schtick was that Les Pauls had crap tone, and he banged on about it incessantly, he had a crossed out LP as his avatar, well funny.

My Strat has a soft V neck too; really comfortable profile. You replacing the pickups on it or just the hardware?

ur gear.

Iv'e twice fitted Callaham Trem blocks & Short arms to Strats Iv'e owned. You wont regret it both tone & feel are greatly Improved.

The more I look at it, the more I love it. I would get rid of some of the pots though, and strip it down to just one volume knob in the bottom pot. The top volume control on Strats gets in the way of my erratic strumming.

I think the volume on a strat is perfectly positioned actually, you can do swells with yr pinky. :p To improve that strat, I would give it a maple fingerboard, a 7.25" radius neck, 50's headstock and put some nice noiseless single coils in replace of those hot rails copies (I assume). I think that means I would really just keep the vibrato.

The Dunc Designed's aren't half bad at all. I haven't used their Strat hotrails, but I had a DD Tele rail a while ago and it was pretty decent. My current Tele has DD P90's in, and they are surprisingly great! I love P90's a little too much.

I suppose the guitar isn't really for you if you're taking out the rails for singles though :p

My lust for the guitar is purely cosmetic. Olympic White. Black PU's and controls. Shiny things is good.

Where from and how much? That looks awesome.

bought online at digitalvillage.co.uk cost 187 and 6 for delivery. ive got a proper hotrail in my other strat and the duncan designed ones sound pretty close. the duncan designed pups sound better than the pups that came stock in my spear. which i might consider selling soon

bought online at digitalvillage.co.uk cost 187 and 6 for delivery. ive got a proper hotrail in my other strat and the duncan designed ones sound pretty close. the duncan designed pups sound better than the pups that came stock in my spear. which i might consider selling soon

There is no way that you can complain at a price like that!