aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

Sitting here in Malongogogogo, bored as flech, so I thought I 'd post my gear.

Fender USA Bullet

Fender MIJ Strat

Fender CIJ Tele Custom

Tanglewood 335 copy

Old Vox Les Paul thingy

Strange type of Classical guitar with wooden pegs for tuners

Epi SG

Gibson Les Paul 56 Gold top RI

Gibson Les Paul Custom -80's

Gibson Les Paul 2002

gibson Melodymaker RI (Yes the one from Millers)

Gibson 62 SG junior

Gibson 335

Robin Aritsan

Moon 'Rhubard and Custard' Les Paul

Takamine Explorer type thing

Ibanez Strat type thing from the 80's

Ibanez SB300 acoustic - 70's

Martin D42 Koa

Ovation deep bowl

S&P folk cedar

Breedlove 250 plus

Marshall DSL50 head

Marshall JMP MKII 1989 head

61 Vox AC30 in Tan

Marshall Artiste - 70's

Fender Super Sonic

Marshall 6101 combo and matching cab

H&K Drive Machine pre amp

2 x 4x12 marshall cabs

1 x 2x12 marshall cab

Some PA stuff

& a drawer or two full of pedals

Sitting here in Malongogogogo, bored as flech, so I thought I 'd post my gear.

Fender USA Bullet

Fender MIJ Strat

Fender CIJ Tele Custom

Tanglewood 335 copy

Old Vox Les Paul thingy

Strange type of Classical guitar with wooden pegs for tuners

Epi SG

Gibson Les Paul 56 Gold top RI

Gibson Les Paul Custom -80's

Gibson Les Paul 2002

gibson Melodymaker RI (Yes the one from Millers)

Gibson 62 SG junior

Gibson 335

Robin Aritsan

Moon 'Rhubard and Custard' Les Paul

Takamine Explorer type thing

Ibanez Strat type thing from the 80's

Ibanez SB300 acoustic - 70's

Martin D42 Koa

Ovation deep bowl

S&P folk cedar

Breedlove 250 plus

Marshall DSL50 head

Marshall JMP MKII 1989 head

61 Vox AC30 in Tan

Marshall Artiste - 70's

Fender Super Sonic

Marshall 6101 combo and matching cab

H&K Drive Machine pre amp

2 x 4x12 marshall cabs

1 x 2x12 marshall cab

Some PA stuff

& a drawer or two full of pedals

Is that all :laughing:

You need to swap that Super Sonic for Marshall...

...IMHO...

l_7a35265fcb70441dac0805f0c4e09155.jpg

received it at the end of last week. In the midst of fixing her up a bit. Already put a badass II bridge on it and sanded all the rust from all the metal bits. Removed all the tape holding the strap on, put new schaller strap locks on, and I have a tortoise shell scratchplate on the way. Plays wonderfully, SUPER low action

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

received it at the end of last week. In the midst of fixing her up a bit. Already put a badass II bridge on it and sanded all the rust from all the metal bits. Removed all the tape holding the strap on, put new schaller strap locks on, and I have a tortoise shell scratchplate on the way. Plays wonderfully, SUPER low action

Did you sleep with it!?

That's taking things a little too far

That looks really nice, and I usually don't give a fuck about bass guitars. Maybe I should get a jazz bass...

Gear wise, i use a marshall AVT-150 through a marshall 60's lead cab, (in inverness :( ) which im selling to buy an hugh and kettner cab (the model that comes with the trilogy head) as i had my marshall running through one of yashins, sounded proper amazing,

a boss chromatic tuner and noise suppressor,

into one of three guitars,

A Fender Mexican Tele with EMG 81+85's or an epiphone les paul with and EMG 81/no bridge pickup, or my gibson SG special (soon to be replaced by an ESP LTD eclipse 256)

might add a boss digi delay soon for some soundscape. :p

Gear wise, i use a marshall AVT-150 through a marshall 60's lead cab, (in inverness :( ) which im selling to buy an hugh and kettner cab (the model that comes with the trilogy head) as i had my marshall running through one of yashins, sounded proper amazing,

a boss chromatic tuner and noise suppressor,

into one of three guitars,

A Fender Mexican Tele with EMG 81+85's or an epiphone les paul with and EMG 81/no bridge pickup, or my gibson SG special (soon to be replaced by an ESP LTD eclipse 256)

might add a boss digi delay soon for some soundscape. :p

Have you thought about buying a valve amplifier? That, with your Marshall 1960 cab, would probably sound better than the valvestate through a Hughes and Kettner..... Just an idea, and depending on the head obviously!

A tele with EMGs? Sounds mad, got a picture?! Whats the clean like on it also? Teles are usually magic clean, EMGs are usually well too loud and flat to be good clean, so it's an interesting combination, never seen/heard it before....

the guy that's not mick something from slipknot has a sig tele with EMGs, but it's not what you would expect really, all that's left is the body that is still tele, even then i think the wood is completely diferent so, it's not really a tele at all.

Jim Root signature model.

It's a Telecaster shaped Les Paul Custom (maple neck) with EMGs.

Have you thought about buying a valve amplifier? That, with your Marshall 1960 cab, would probably sound better than the valvestate through a Hughes and Kettner..... Just an idea, and depending on the head obviously!

A tele with EMGs? Sounds mad, got a picture?! Whats the clean like on it also? Teles are usually magic clean, EMGs are usually well too loud and flat to be good clean, so it's an interesting combination, never seen/heard it before....

ill have a trail through my photobucket and see what i have,

its sounds really good still on clean, not quite as good as a standards tele, but it doesnt loose all the good lowend "twang"

im looking into getting a valve marshall eventually, but i just dont have the cash just now,