aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

I'm playing the 31-bets-to-1million game.

From 6, putting 31 consecutive (winning) bets at odds of 1/2 will win me 1,000,000. The logic is all there...

Last night - 6 on Italy to win first half vs Montenegro (at 1/2). Winnings 3 + stake.

Next bet - 9 on Man Utd to win first half vs Hull at Old Trafford at the weekend. Fingers crossed!

From 6, putting 31 consecutive (winning) bets at odds of 1/2 will win me 1,000,000. The logic is all there...

Last night - 6 on Italy to win first half vs Montenegro (at 1/2). Winnings 3 + stake.

Next bet - 9 on Man Utd to win first half vs Hull at Old Trafford at the weekend. Fingers crossed!

Can you bail out at any point on that system?

I obviously meant West Brom, and not Hull. It was a silly bet, and now I have to start again. :down:

Bet 1: 6 on Barcelona to beat Basle on Wednesday (at 2/1).

Pretty surprised with how well Newcastle coped last night after the early sending off. Joe Kinnear seems to have put a bit of fight in to the players.

...whereas Gordon Strachan has clearly been putting pies into his.

Did you see the gut on McDonald and love handles on Hartley last night?