aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

and Alan will be in holding for 42 days. :p

I'm sure they'll somehow manage to implicate Neil Simpson, the ASC and possibly Sinn Fein as well. And then be cheeky enough to try and hand me a free copy on Union Street and expect me to be polite to them.

I always hope that a terrorist attack on Glasgow succeeds, and that Celtic and Rangers are removed from the equation.

Still....if I do collect my winnings I'll send you a fiver....but you'll have to remind me, as my senility is ever increasing.

If you put the fiver on with me instead of the bookies I'll give you double the odds :)

Apparently Touzani is leaving too..... or so the rumors say......... we shall see.

I'd be disappointed to see a quality player go, despite his injury problems. On the other hand, I'd be delighted for the man himself because he's far too good for our bench.

I'd be disappointed to see a quality player go, despite his injury problems. On the other hand, I'd be delighted for the man himself because he's far too good for our bench.

One of our better looking players when given a chance. The signing this week through up some issues I suppose given that he looked to be coming in as a holding midfielder, Touzani's best position. I hope Karim is pissed off and demanding a move. Totally agree on him being a waste on the bench. Will have us all asking questions about what the hell goes on behind the scenes and in the Orange ones head?

Aluko would be good news as long as he goes to the Gym and learns to pass a little more :)

I see the SFA are consulting fans on how much they'd pay to watch Scotland to play the Argies at Hampden, and the Daily Ranger (PM Edition) have already got on their high horse about the SFA making supporters pay through the nose.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I'd be willing to pay MUCH more to see the Argies in a friendly than I would to see Lithuania or the Faroes or some other dross in a competitive match. What do you guys think?

I see the SFA are consulting fans on how much they'd pay to watch Scotland to play the Argies at Hampden, and the Daily Ranger (PM Edition) have already got on their high horse about the SFA making supporters pay through the nose.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I'd be willing to pay MUCH more to see the Argies in a friendly than I would to see Lithuania or the Faroes or some other dross in a competitive match. What do you guys think?

I think international friendlies are invariably shit. I'd rather see a competitive game against anyone.

Perhaps they should do what Radiohead did with their last album...

i don't think the sfa are going to be making people pay because they're greedy i think it's much more likely that the argentinian fa are demanding a large fee to appear and they need to cover these costs. would be good to see(even though we'd get gubbed).