aberdeen-music

Most famousest person you've ever met.

Lemonade

Guest idol_wild

I'm not big on meeting famous people.

I met Paulo Nutini when I worked in One Up - he was doing an instore. That was one of my favourite days - terrible music but a smattering of hot seventeen year old girls with their respective MILFS... :popcorn:

He was actually a relatively nice chap.

I also played with David Grubbs when I was on tour recently. He's pretty famous in my eyes (involved in early Slint, Squirrel Bait, Flying Saucer Attack, Bitch Magnet and Gastr del Sol). He was also one of the most sincere and genuinely nice people I have ever met.

I also hung out and got drunk with pretty much all of Broken Social Scene in 2006. That was pretty bizarre and amusing.

I am aware none of these people are especially famous in most of your eyes'. But they are in mine.

I also hung out and got drunk with pretty much all of Broken Social Scene in 2006. That was pretty bizarre and amusing.

I'd regard that as pretty fucking monumental.

While I was skiving out the back of a coffee shop I worked in while I was living in Australia, a staff member ran over to tell me that Keith from the Prodigy was sitting in for some food.

I walked up and told him that I had heard the new album and then he asked what I thought about it and looked genuinely interested in my reply, which was:

"Spitfire is pretty good..."

and he said "Cheers, mate! That means a lot."

If you think that was a profound conversation then check this out;

When I was working at a cinema I walked past Ronnie O'Sullivan and said:

"How's it goin'?"

To which he replied:

"Alright."

Banter or what, amirite?

My dad was on Soccer AM if that counts?! Haha

I was on Soccer AM once too. Me and some mates turned up at the snooker at the exhibition centre wearing 'Save Chip' T-shirts and the footage got featured on the show. Proudest moment of my life at the time. Got tons of free Soccer AM stuff too.