aberdeen-music

Most famousest person you've ever met.

Lemonade

meandcam.jpg

Do you think Cameron Stout posts on orkney-music.com stating he "had his photie taken wi' that Shaki!"

I once had my picture taken at a party with ex-Dunfermine and Livi player David Bingham, no amount of booze can justify that. I had hoped anyone who saw thought I was with Beaker from the muppets but no such luck. :down:

• 8 months later...

Well, I'm very distantly related to Elvis Presley!

Which I think means I'm even further distantly related to Michael Jackson, as Elvis' daughter married Michael Jackson! Not that I ever met either of these, and I think it's safe to say i won't ever! I'd have a job! Just thought it was an appropriate thing to say!

I've met Sterling Moss at Le Mans 24 hour race in 2007.

As well as Dr Ulrich Bez, president of Aston Martin (not interesting in the slightest i know)

My Mam has met Robbie Williams in Australia.

In about 2002, i met the whole Sunderland AFC football team in France, they were in our hotel!

IT IS MY AMBITION TO MEET SLASH AT SOME POINT IN MY LIFE. HE IS MY HERO AND INSPIRED ME TO FIRST LEARN GUTIAR, I'M ONLY 16 SO HAVE A LOT OF YEARS TO FIND HIM!!

Him and Aaron Lennon probably have a gang that have dance off's with other rival gangs. Paul Ince is probably involved at some point, since he is the Shaft of the Football League.

i meet Lennon in Oceania in Leeds, tried to shake his hand when i was pissed but he was on the phone so didnt, i got pissed off (the man was on the phone though i was the dick) cue me thinking he was a cunt, when he had finished his call he came over and shook my hand and said sorry i was on the phone, nice lad then he started dancing to the spice girls...

i meet Lennon in Oceania in Leeds, tried to shake his hand when i was pissed but he was on the phone so didnt, i got pissed off (the man was on the phone though i was the dick) cue me thinking he was a cunt, when he had finished his call he came over and shook my hand and said sorry i was on the phone, nice lad then he started dancing to the spice girls...

Amazing story. Did he sound like Dappy from NDubz when he spoke? Boomting!

Met the drummer from the Kaiser Chiefs last week. He's a bit dim.

The keyboard player with the massive head used to put gigs on at Josephs Well. He's a right bastard. He tried to get my old band to cough up cash at a gig we played one night because we didn't bring 30 people, despite the Kaiser Chiefs playing to empty rooms at least once a week because everyone thought they were shit.

The singer used to post on LMS forums as Yeboah. He seems alright, if not a bit of a spammer.